Part 1

Hello there.. I'm Sandara Park but you can all call me Sandy or Dara.. I'm 29 years old, working as a teacher in an exclusive school.. I live my job.. Really.. But sometimes it sinks to me that I don't have much to offer.. Tell me..

I am SLIM (that's good somehow) but I have a straaaaaight body. I was sleeping hard when it rained of SEXY-ness and was fully awake when it rained PERSONALITY. Yup! I have much personality than others.. kkkk.. I admit I'm a bit shy but I know how to mingle and blend with the people around me.

I'm already 29 but I didn't have enough boyfriend. I can count it using my ONE hand ONLY.. At it didn't even reach 5.. Gaaaaaaahhh! Dated, yes! But it's always because of 2 things : it's either they wanna be close to my bestfriend CHAE, or they just needed to be around her.. SUCKS RIGHT?

Chaerin or Chae, is a bestfriend anyone could ever wish for and at the same time, the bestfriend you also wouldn't wanna have. She is pretty. like HELLISH pretty. She has a sexy figure and she can basically wear anything you can find in a store. Oh, and I forgot to tell you, she is a C-cup, compared to my almost-not-there cup-size.. Aigoo.. She stands a bit taller than me and she's always wearing skimpy shorts with high heels. She didn't have to put much effort making herself presentable as she already is. Though she is the more LAID-BACK one and I'm the workaholic. Is that bad?

Chae and I have been bestfriends since elementary days and she always cling to me.. As in ALWAYS! She is not really the SCHOOL PERSON but she can catch up with the lessons with my help. At least I have one thing I am better than her. Though "being smart" is not really in a guy's

list of ideal. OR IT COULD BE ON THEIR LAST OPTION.. But still.. In a scale of 10, I'm a 4. YUP, BELOW AVERAGE..

We swore we will never fight over things especially BOYS..

Like duh?! Boys dump me and SHE dumps them. That's a TOTALLY different thing.