The Hoodlum Story.

NARRATOR: Once upon a time three pigs left their mother ́s home and went into the hood.

PIG 1, 2, AND 3: Good-bye Mamma.

MOTHER: Good-bye my little hoodlums.

NARRATOR: The three pigs went into different back-streets. Soon pig 1 met a man who was selling scented leaves.

PIG 1: Eyyy man, I see you got some of them dank green leafs, would you sell it to me?.

MAN: Of course. $420, take it or leave it.

NARRATOR: Pig 1 insisted on the shady man to wait while he got a loan from the loan shark Wolf. Lying to him saying he needed a loan for his company because the pig was a bit of a moron.

Meanwhile, Pig 2 met a man who was selling some spectacular alien hentai in venus. Tentacles included, Alien x Human. [Friends to Lovers] [Love bombs] [Implied Brainwashing.] [Possbily kidnapping?] [Abducted.] [Turns into inbred orgy] [Yaoi] [Gay as fuck]

PIG 2: Yooo jimmy dawgggg. I need some of that good stuff, to fill my new house you willing to sell? Would you please sell it to me?

MAN: I don't know a person such as yourself doesn't look like you're cut out for it. I think I might though for an exceptional fee. (he said smirking.)

NARRATOR: Pig 2 paid the man a large sum and went on his way to fill his pimp house. Later, Pig 3 met a man who was selling crack cocaine..

PIG 3: Excuse me Sir, I need some "coke" I'm exceptionally thristy. Any for sale?.

MAN: Of course. Though it'll cost you an arm and a leg, and then sum.

NARRATOR: Pig 3 paid the man after getting a loan from the bank and went on his way to pimp out his newly acquired house. When the three pigs went to their houses they moved in. Pig 1 was taking a nap ordering a pizza exceptional high from the munchies when someone knocked at the door. Pig 1 looked through the window and saw a wolf. Sadly with no pizza box having a stomach ache.

WOLF: Little scrawny pig, little pig, how about you let me in!.

PIG 1: Don't you think we're like all one with the universe, I think you'll be more at peace with nature outside, don't ya think with the pleasant breeze?

WOLF: Trying to pull one over on me huh. I'll huff andI'll puff even more than you already have and I'll blow your house in.

NARRATOR: The wolf huffed and puffed and destroyed pig 1 house. Pig 1 ran all the way to pig 2 house. When he got there Pig 1 told Pig 2 what had happened. Pig 2 invited Pig 1 to live with him and even ordered a pizza to help with his munchies. After a few days, there was a knock at the door. The two pigs looked out the window and it was the wolf. With the highest eyes a person could ever see. Completely red.

WOLF: Little pigs, Little pigs, let me in!.

PIG 1 AND 2: Not by the depleminshing drug supply in my chinny chin pockets.

WOLF: Then I'll huff andI'll puff and I'll blow your house in.

NARRATOR: The wolf huffed and puffed and destroyed the meth supply factory. The pig brothers ran all the way to pig 3 house. When they got there pig 1 and pig 2 told pig 3 everything that had happened. The coke had gotten to him to the point he had no consciousness but nonetheless let him in. Then pig 3 crashed his head into the brick wall of his house. His two brothers saw this as a kind gesture deciding to live with him. After a few days, there was a knock at the door. The pigs looked out the window and they saw the wolf.

WOLF: Little pigs, Little pigs, let me in!. Or I'll blow your house down cuz that's how mafia works.

PIGS 1, 2,: Not by the drugs of our chinny chin chins.

WOLF: Then I'll huff andI'll puff and I'll snort till I blow your house in.

NARRATOR: The wolf huffed and snorted all the white poweder several times but he couldn't destroy the coke house. Then the wolf decided to think what to do, so he went and sat in a log. Shaking intensly from all the crack in his system. Meanwhile, the two conscious pigs started cooking dinner. They put a large pot of water in the fireplace to cook some soup.

WOLF: I know what to do. I need more of the white stuff! I'll go get it through the roof of their chimneys!

NARRATOR: The wolf climbed up to the roof. But he didn't know that there was a pot of boiling water at the bottom of the chimney. Then two of the pigs heard a noise.

WOLF: I wanted you piggies but now I'll get that white good stuff instead and a little doggy too!

NARRATOR: The wolf then jumped down the chimney and fell into a pot of boiling water.

Frying to death before going up in the sky.

WOLF: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!

NARRATOR: The wolf jumped back up the chimney and ran into the woods. The pigs lived in peace visiting the dealors often and never saw the drug lord wolf again.

THE END