He Put His Hand On Me

August 20, 2018

He put his hand on me! He did it before, in joke and sex, and I thought it was cute. We often joked about it, I called him the abuser, and me the abusee.

I saw him withdraw his fists a couple times, but I thought he was just being dramatic. Never in a million years, would I have thought he would touch me in anger.

So him along with his friend and I were talking while traveling to the school where we both worked to pick up the school stamp, for his uncle my boss.

It was then I found out that he helped a girl he fucked to move last Friday. I suddenly became upset, not because I thought he had a thing with the bitch, but because that very day I begged him to spend 15 minutes with me and he did not.

It was in that instance I felt as if everything and everyone, even a fucking ex was coming before me.

At first they thought my reaction was funny, until I shouted at him, in front of his friend. I guess my emotion got to me. "Yuh a behave like yuh a fucking idiot," he said as he exited the vehicle, right in front of his friend! How dare he speak to me like that in public!

In my embarrassment I took up my bag, and asked his friend for my lunch bag which was on the back seat, and his friend gave it to me. I step out of the vehicle with the intent to go down the road and take a taxi and head straight home.

As I stepped off in the direction of the main road, he grabbed me by the back of my blouse. I don't quiet remember what was said, but what I do remember is that when I refused to go with him, he pushed me and I almost fell.

I didn't know how I reached in the building, I was too busy wondering what the people across the road and what his friend was thinking.

He tried to take my bag and lunch kit from me, and eventually bit me, so I let the bag go and he climbed the school stairs.

I head for the door in anger, then I remembered my money was in the bag that he took. I climbed the stairs, and at the same time, I felt the urge to urinate.

I knew I couldn't take my bag from him, he was way stronger than me, plus he is angry, I wasn't going to take that chance.

I took the key for the bathroom from his office door. He realize what I did. I am not sure what he expected me to do with the key, but he grabbed me and took the key away from me.

I told him, I wanted to pee. He put his hand around my neck, and pushed me against the wall. I think he said he didn't like the bitch, he only took her wherever because his friend asked. I remember saying lamely, no one can get me to do anything for my ex.

To be honest I was way past him and that bitch, if they had fucked, I didn't care nor would I be as disappointed, as when he put his hand on me.

He finally allowed me to go to the bathroom, and I went. I wanted to cry, but what's the sense? I urinated, try to wash my hand, but there was no water. I used a dirty towel, and wiped my face and tears that came against my will.

I put on a brave face, to face the persons, who witnessed my abuse.

I felt like a stereotype, a typical battered woman.

As I came down the stairs and went back to my class room, I realized my lunch bag was not where I left it. I figured he took it and my bag to the car.

As I head for the stairs to go outside, he came up the stairs. I handed him the keys, and he took it and grabbed my throat again. "Don't ever walked away from me again," he threatened. I tried to pull away, but he kept stopping me, while telling me to stop fighting him.