Chapter 1 : The Accademy

[A/N]

Hello! >< This is my first time

writing a story but yeah. LOL.

Soo.. this is the first chapter of

Marksman! >< Do 'become a fan'

though :3 Hope you enjoy!

=)

_______________________________________

Chapter 1 : The Accademy

"Come on Reginald, Deep breath and take your time"

"Gosh! Cant you ever shut up for once?! How am i suppose to concentrate with your constant blabbering!"

The two best friends, Reginald and Dyrus , were quarrelling as they trained together for the upcoming promotional test at the accademy of the Navy Seals. They had met each other during their time at the University of Oxford.

Both of them were one of the accademy's top marksman. They were precise with every shot they made, and they often train together at the gym and were well built.

Reginald was only 21 when he got into the accademy, and he was one of the youngest recruits there. He had a triangular shaped face with long shaggy hair, darker then coal, reached just past his ears with piercing green eyes, and he was about 6 foot ten.

His best friend, Dyrus, had a heart-shaped face with cropped hair. He had blue, expressive eyes which often mesmerized any body who looks in them, and was just a inch shorter then Reginald.

While they were training their marksmanship, the door leading to the shooting range flew open with a loud bang, and we turn our heads to look at who's coming into the firing range.

Just as we guess who it was,it was Jefferson, another one of the top marksman in the accademy. It was no surpise that he would come to the firing range to hone his shooting skills , and he often comes here.

He stood in the doorway, almost blocking out the sun. His brown wavy hair reached just above his eyebrows. His piercing red eyes held our attention as his long toned legs walked to towards us..