Chapter 2 : Rivalry

[A/N]

This is the 2nd chapter

of this kind of a retarded

story! >< Sorry for it being

so damn boring.

Ohwells! ><

_______________________________________

Chapter 2 : Rivalry

"Oh hey,didn't expect seeing the both of you here, how's your training so far?" Jefferson asked with a smirk on his face.

"We were doing pretty well till the moment you showed up." Dyrus snapped back at Jefferson.

"Woah, chill down , damn you got to keep that temper in check! I'm just here to practice my shooting , not to spar with you."

There had always been some rivalry between Reginald and Jefferson, there were both always breathing down each other's neck, not letting go of a chance to compete against each other and see who is the better one.

As Jefferson was setting up his gun, so was Reginald. He was ready to show who had better precision and speed.

Just as Jefferson finished setting up, he noticed Reginald staring at him from the corner of his eye. He understood what Reginald was thinking, and decided that it was good to have some friendly competition while practicing.

Both of them layed down at their positions and aimed the scope of the L96A1 Rifle at the dummy targets 700 metres away from them.

As though they could speak to each other telepathically, both of them shot their Rifles at their targets right at the same moment, in the blink of an eye, all the 10 ammo in the clip for the rifle had been fired.

As both of them head down to the targets to check where the bullets had landed, tension grew much higher as every step they took was a step closer to finding out who was the winner of this friendly competition..