new home new life

Chapter one
(Y/N: your name, girl preference, but boys can read to)

You move into a small town, you unpack it does not take you long, you go out for a walk you look at your phone you bump into a guy you fall over on your butt, you look up it a man with a yellow button up shirt, suspenders, and a pink mustache which was kind of weird, "am sorry are you okay darling?" He said holding his hand out helping you up,

 you get up and look at the man and blush a little "yea am fine" you said brushing off your pants, " are you sure darling?" He said looking if you're sure "yea am fine thxs, but what is your name?" You ask looking up at the man "my name?, my name is Wilford what yours?" He said as you look up "my name is Y/N" you said.

 "I like you name, say what to hang out later?" Wilford say looking down at you " y-yea sure, I w-would love that" you said blushing. Later when your getting ready to go out with wilford, after your done getting wilford texted you, "hey am here come on" wilford texted you,

 you walk out of the house you see wilford open the car door, "come on my darling get in" wilford say after you got in, you ask wilford "where are we going?" You asked, he smiles and Chuckles "we are going to the park," he said, when you and wilford get at the park, you and wilford get out of the car and walk around for a little. "Hey I will be back" wilford said, walking to get something out of the car, you see someone you think it wilford but it not. 

"Wil is that you?" You said, looking at the man in grey/black. "No am not wilford" the man said looking to you you cant see him, but he can see you. "w-wilford!? Here upn"  you said to yourself. " hey am ba-" wilford said as he see you getting taken away from him back a man is a grey/black. 

Wilford run after the man, he ran into the man make the man lets you go, you and wilford run to the car and take off. After a little bit of driving wilford slow down a little. " wilford who was that"? You said, looking outside. "That was darkiplier" wilford said, pulling into Wilford house. 

"Come on in my lady" wilfod said, as he see you blush. You and wilford get in his house "hey wilford" you said, trying to hide you blushing. "Yes my darling" wilford said, knowing you try to hide you blushing. "Where the bathroom" you said.

 "Oh, here i will show you" wilford said, as he takes you to the bathroom. "Here is it" wilford said, as he leaves you. You see the man again, your eyes open. "WILFORD"!  you yelled, wilford runs into the bathroom and see dark. "What do you what dark"!? Wilford said get in front of you. "I what?, i what is her wil" dark said, trying to move wilford out of his way.. 

 "JUST GO DARK, AM NOT LETTING YOU HAVE H-" wilford yelled, but stop when you hugged him. "It going to be ok darling" wilford said to get you calm down. "Haha. cute." Dark said, looking at you. dark hit wilford to knock him out, dark takes you hand and run off, later after wilford got up. 

"W-where am i"? Wilford said, as he gets up. "Where dark"?!? Wilford said, as he starts to look for you. "Y/N where are you"!? Wilford said, running around looking for you. "Oh no what if dark has her" wilford said, running to his car. After wilford get into his car he go to mark."mark are you here"?! Wilford said, looking for mark.

"Oh, wilford why are you here, are you ok"? Mark saided, going over to wilford. "No dark took Y/N idk where dark is to" wilford said, as he looked worried. "It going to be ok wil I know where dark lives, come on follow me" mark said, wilford said nothing. After mark and wilford got at dark places

"Dark where is she" mark said, running into dark door taking the door down. "Mark? I dont have her idk what your talking about" darkipiler Said, as they hear you yelling. "DARK I HEAR HER WHERE IS SHE" wilford yelled, getting at dark neck "F-fine, she in there" dark said, as he points at a room. Wilford let dark go and run to you. "N-no" wilford said...    

           (Chapter 2 comeing soon)