the save

Chapter 2

Y/N: Your Name 

               You are ties up dark try to kill You for what you did. You see wilford looking at you, you try to get free but you can't. Wilford walk up to you and unties you. "Come on, we need to get out of here" wilford said, he walks a little. He hears you fall and runs back to you. "Are you ok"? Wilford said, picking you up. "Am f-fine and p-put me down" you said, as wilford walks to his car. 

"Fine here" wilford said, as he but you in mark car. "MARK COME ON" wilford yelled, waiting for mark. "Am coming am coming wil" mark said, walking to his car. Mark get into his car and drivers away. When you guys got back at marks wilford ask "hey Mark can me and Y/N stay here"? 

"sure, why not, you can go clean up" mark said, as he help you up. "T-hxs guys, yea i should go clean up" you said walking to the bathroom. After you got back wilford walk up to you and kiss your head. "You have a cut, I can bandage it up for you" wilford said, getting the bandages. 

"Thxs wilford, thxs you mark for saving be back there" you said, sitting so wilford can bandage up your arm. "No problem" wilford and mark said. After wilford bandage up your arm. " thank you mark for letting us stay here" wilford said, giving mark a hug. "No problem wil" mark said, hugging back. 

You ask mark "hey Mark, what about dark"? 

"Ah dark, right will dark he will not go after you no more, don't worry ok" mark said, as mark walked over to sit down. " why not just watch a movie"!! Wilford said walking to sit next to you "yea we should" you said.

Wilford moves closer to you. "So what do you think of th-" mark said. "ShHhH" wilford and you  said, You and wilford laugh, wilford kissed you head, and you try to hide your blush " ok come on, I know you blushing" wilford said quietly. "shut up wilford" you said quietly. 

as you mark and wilford watch the movie, you get tired. you fall asleep with your head on wilford shoulder. "uh"!? wilford said look at you sleeping on him. "cute one"! wilford said, after watching the movie, wilford but you in his bed. Wilford fell asleep on the floor.

mark walk into wilford old room, "love birds wake up"mark said as he pushes wilford. wilford woke up, wilford slap mark for pushes him. Wilford sit next to you to wake up. after you wake up. as mark make food. "good morning cutie" wilford said as he kissed your head. "morning" you said try not to fall back to sleep