plane crash and Headed to baghar

This is a long chapter

Y/n POV

I woke up to see Hella and Haddock already awake "welcome back lass." They said I smile at them I was about to get up but feel a strong arm around my waist I look behind me to see Tintin. he was muttering something that I could get out 'please stay...I don't want to lose you again' I heard him mutter under his breath. he pull me closer to his bare chest and snuggle up behind me and with a smile in my face I kiss him. then not a minute later he kissed back, then I broke the kiss, but Tintin hesitate but he broke it anyway.

TIME SKIP (A/N hella is in the necklace now cause haddock wants her to be safe)

Now Tintin is rowing the boat captain haddock was just sitting there looking at the sea,I was with snowy playing with him "hahahaha, Good boy." I said petting snowy I heard Tintin and Haddock are talking about the third Unicorn and how to solve it "What kind of stupid questions is that? Give me those robes." He said and as Tintin trying to walk towards me but was knock out and fall on my lap and snowy trying to walk towards the other side of the boat but was knock out as well "ah, look at those two, fast to sleep." He said and rode to baghar while I was playing with Tintin hair so I place his head on the side of the boat and his hand fell to the side aswell and I took of my backpack and lay down on Tintin chest and snuggle up into him as he put his other hand on my waist and I fell asleep peacefully

SOMETIMES LATER

Author pov

Haddock was thirsty and cold so he started a fire on the boat (Haddock what the heck!) "Tintin, Tintin." He called Tintin and soon after Tintin woke up and saw fire right in front of him and you as he got up he put you behind him and got up "Captain, what have you done?!" Tintin ask/Yelled at him and pointing at the fire and looking at it "oh, no need to thank me." Haddock said flattered "What?!" Tintin said and look at The captain in disbelief haddock then took the rodes and hold it above the fire "no those rodes we need those rodes." Tintin said and then Haddock broke the rodes into two "yeah but not much longer." He said and put it in the fire "Have you gone mad? Quick captain help,(he splash the sea water on the fire) help me captain." "Oh no what have I done? What have I done?" Tintin and Haddock said and then grab the bottle that he found and open the lid and pour it on the fire "NO, NO CAPTAIN NOT THAT!" Tintin said and hold you in bridle style and jump into the water waking you up, Then the boat explode as Tintin flip the boat and brought you up on the now upside down boat, you cough out some water that you swallow and you feel a hand rub your back up and down comforting you you turn to see Tintin with a 'im sorry' face and hug you, you kiss his cheek and hug back but when you kissed his cheek he pout but you didn't notice so Tintin pull back alittle to look at you in the eyes and kiss you on the lips, you kiss him back, you put your hands behind his head and his right hand around your waist and the other on your cheek rubbing it with his thumb, his head slightly tilt to the left deepen the kiss and you follow suit and push his head into the kiss with your hands, he licked your bottom lip for entrance and you let him in as his tongue travels around your mouth then he moves to your Neck and kiss your collar bone and your ear nibbling it and then he is back kissing your soft and warm lips then you kissed his Neck and Collar bone making him holding back a moan but failed and hide his head on your left side neck with a blush and then you nibble on his ear and bit lightly on his ear and back to his soft lips (Make out session) and you both broke the kiss connecting a saliva (I think that what is called) and smile at each other with love in each eyes as Tintin looks up and saw Haddock behind them with a smirk and Snowy right beside him with his tongue out making him blush and looked away from the two and pout as y/n laugh at his cute pouting face.

After the Rambling (sorry I can't remember what they said)

"Alright, that's enough of that." Tintin said in frustration with you on his lap with his arms around your waist and put his face on your shoulder leaning against your neck (a/n Tintin is alot taller than you but your head reach to his shoulder) and Snowy in the middle and the captain on the other side as he ramble he was about to jump in the water then you guys heard a plane sound and turn to see a yellow plane "we're saved,(he kneel down) oh it's the sign from above." Haddock said and then you hear a gunshot that was fired to the sea (aim correctly sheesh, sorry) and they all took cover Tintin was on top of you protecting you as you put your head onto his chest and Haddock also take cover with snowy and then Haddock rambling and made a fist "Captain get down." Tintin said while pulling you close to his chest then they fired again and then Tintin got an idea and took out his gun and check the bullets "bad news captain we only got one bullet." "Well that's good news." Haddock said and you move alittle back but got pulled back by Tintin on to his chest and "Cover your ears love." He said and you ammidietly cover your ears and close your eyes then Tintin shot the plane and it broke down as Haddock fell to the salty water and choke out water and fixed his hat and Tintin Smile and grab you bridal style and jump into the water with you laughing in suprise "Tintin you did it." You said and hugged Tintin with pride as he puffed his chest making you laugh alittle and kiss his lips then Tintin kiss you back and broke the kiss with a smile "well done my boy." Haddock said and Tintin check the plane that is already landed on the water "Stay here captain, and y/n stay safe." Tintin said and dive in but not before giving you a kiss "Tintin? Tintin!" Haddock yelled for him to come back as snowy just bark at him.