Part 2

"I'm rose." I smiled back.

He stood up and walked in front of the rock he was sitting on. "Rose?" He said out loud, "I love that name."

I blushed and looked down, "Well your isn't too bad yourself."

He chuckled at my comment, "Well I'm not named after the prettiest flower."

I looked up and we locked eyes, I couldn't stop staring at his perfect face, not to mention his beautiful hazel eyes, they were mesmerizing to me.

"Prettiest flower eh?" I laughed, "Smooth."

He laughed and shrugged, "A pretty name to go with a pretty women."

I looked away, "Bet your good with the ladies." I joked.

"Ha! That's funny!" He ran his fingers through his hair, "I got no game compared to my older brothers and their friends."

"Older brothers?" I asked.

"I got three of them, and a younger sister."

I nodded, "I have a little sister too." I paused, "Speaking of which I got to go." I started making my way to shore.

As my body slowly revealed itself to Jace I could feel him staring at me as I got out.

I didn't really care because I wasn't butt naked, I still had my undergarments on.

But my stomach and legs were very much exposed. I hurried up and grabbed my sleeping clothes and put them on, it's not I'm ashamed of my body, I'm very skinny and curvy, I'm just not used to people staring at me.

I put my hair in a quick messy bun and grabbed my full bucket of water, "Well, bye Jace." I yelled from across the river.

He was silent for a couple of heartbeats then he finally cleared his throat, "Need help with that?" He yelled as he looked down at my bucket of water.

I shook my head, "I've been doing this every morning for the past four years, I'm pretty sure I'm okay." I continued walking.

"Oh." He whispered under his breath, "Will I ever see you again?" He called out to me.

I turned around, "Maybe." I flashed a quick smile and went on with my walk.

As I was walking I could hear footsteps behind me, I looked over my shoulders and saw Jace, soaking wet, following me.

I rolled my eyes, "What are you doing?"

"Oh." He chuckled, "I forgot to mention, I kinda need your help..." he ran his fingers through his wet hair and looked down.

"My help? Why." I put down the bucket and put my hands on my hips.

"Well I'm really far from my town and you asked why, Well, I'm kinda umm." He stumbled over his words.

I sighed loudly, "Just tell me, I have places I need to be."

"I'm lost okay!" He finally spit out.

"Lost?" I asked, we looked at each other or a moment before he broke the silence.

"Yeah." He frowned, "There was a storm last night and I got separated for my hunting group." He sighed and sat down on a log that was next to the trail.

He grimaced as he adjusted himself and cupped his right side with his hands.

I looked at him concerned, "You okay?" He looked up at me and shook his head.

"Nasty fall." He slowly lifted his wet shirt up and revealed a long slash across his side that was leaking blood. He clinched his teeth as his pulled the shirt down.