Spring-break!

Everyone has his own fears, hopes and aspirations. But what happens if all three come together and one is faced with the question, "What are you going to do now?"

Well. . . . that is what happened.

It all began in the spring break of 1996 in West Minister's School of Higher Education. The final seconds which felt like years and the anticipation for freedom came. . . . both forming an illusion of imprisonment.

The bell rang, a large cry of excitement went off and the students rushed out of the school and said goodbye to one chapter of their lives and hello to another. Four friends: Amy Shepperfield, Andrew Karson, Amanda Heringten and Charles Edwington, planned their spring break vacation together.

The night before they travelled, Amy, Amanda, Andrew and Charles were arguing about the first thing they should do after they got off the bus. Amy wanted to go shopping. Amanda wanted to lay by the beach and the boys wanted to go swimming. In the midst of all that, an old newspaper report was found. What was written sent shivers down the spines of all four friends.

The report was about Elda Wilson --- a woman who drowned herself thirty years ago after discovering the betrayal of her husband. A week after her death, the husband was found murdered. . .drowned in the sea. The writer of the report went missing shortly after attempting to seek the truth behind what happened.

Charles refused to believe, called it nonsense, asked that the subject never be opened again and stormed out of the room. The astonishment from this reaction led his friends to a plan that would teach him a lesson he would never forget. . .