tomb vamps revenge

Elise's pov
I stood outside Elena's door hearing Damon telling her that Stefan went out to eat bunnies and that he didn't return and I walked in in time to see him about to make a kissy face at my sister and I glared "it's obvious where he is the tomb vamps got him. After all I wouldn't be too happy either If I was locked away in a tomb for a century and a half with out blood. " He glared at me and I stuck my tounge out at him. "I know a better use for that tongue " he smirked after saying and I fake gagged. "Do you want your brother back or not. " He nodded and pulled sighed before turning to the window. "Wait take Elena with you I'll meet y'all at your house in a few I have something I need to grab" he nodded before grabbing Elena and vamping to the house. I then smiled and went over to my box filled with my weapons and my hunting outfit. When I opened it I smiled and cooed. " Oh momma's missed y'all." I then put it on and strapped my weapons on and headed out.

Time skip
When I arrived I heard Elena pacing and I quickly rushed inside to see Damon and the history teacher from school with them. " What's he doing here" Damon turned to look at me and I saw his eyes widen slightly and a blush cover his face. "Damn I might have to make you wear that when we're not saving my brother and were alone" he smirked and winked at me. I glared at him and Elena looked between us " in your dreams I don't plan on getting a std from your fuckboy self." Alaric burst out laughing and smiled " damn snarky can we keep her." I rolled my eyes and saw that Elena was frustrated and I placed a hand on her shoulder. "Hey don't worry well get him back. " She shook her head "it's not that I know we will its just they won't let me come with you guys. " I sighed and stepped back. "Elena it pains me to say this but for once I agree with the fuckboy vampire." "Hey I resent that remark" Damon piped up an I turned to glare at him. "oh you resent it then tell me Damon how many people have you killed and how many girls have you slept with in your short stay here. Hmm?" He stepped back and scratched the back of his head "I lost count..." I grimaced and glared "like I thought so my remark fits you if I had it my way you'd already be a grey corpse rotting in the forest. " I then turned away and went to go to the car. "Hold on who said you were coming. " Alaric asked and i turned to him. "Well considering I'm the only here besides Damon with any actual experience killing vampires then I'd say I'm the most qualified to come. " He nodded and Damon stood glaring at me. " now come along boys we have some vampires to kill. " I then turned to them with a predatory grin on my lips and I swear I saw them shudder before I turned back round.

Time skip

We arrived in front of the woods leading to the house and locked Elena In the car and walked threw the woods when we got to the door of it I knocked politely on the door and a little old human lady opened it and my and alaric pretended to be a couple that was stranded and when they let us in and to the phone we took out the vampires that escorted us. We then headed to the kitchen and brought the little lady to the door and told her to invite Damon. But she told us she wasn't allowed to and alaric handed her to Damon and before I could stop him he snapped her neck. I glared at him and with a much vemon I could mister I spit "she was human you asshole there was no need to kill her. " He rolled his eyes and sighed. " She was compelled not to let me in " I bent down to her body and made a cross across my chest and said "may your soul find a peaceful afterlife and may your sins be forgiven" then a bright light emmite from her body and dissappeared into the wind. "what was that " alaric asked in wonder "it's a special skill given to experienced hunters like me it allows me to redeem a person's soul at a price. " I then stood up and put my ear buds in before grabbing my stakes and going inside.

Damon's pov

As we watched her do what she did with the women I stood there for a moment pondering what the price was before the sounds of screams came from the house and i rushed in expecting to see Elise in trouble only to see her and alaric disposing of the vamps left and right he movements graceful like she was dancing. I then looked at her ears and saw that she really was dancing once I saw the earbuds and i ripped the heart out of a vampire that got behind me. I then shook off whatever was wrong with me and killedoff the vampires till we finally got to Stefan only for the main guy to stake him. Luckily we got him out and ran after when all the sudden Elise was grabbed and pulled against the main guy and I heard Elena tell from behind us" let my sister go" the guy laughed and dragged a finger along elise's cheek bone "no I think she looks a little too much like a certain traitor that we had Damon kill so long ago." I winces at the mention of Eliza and was about to say something when I noticed elise's eyes change slightly. "So you think you know her side of the story huh. Well let me tell you a little something " she then flipped him and looked at all of us a fericous glint in her eyes. "She did what she had to protect the man she loved only to have him kill instead. So never let the name of Eliza pierce fall from your dirty tainted lips ever again " she then staked him and turned in time to see Elena feeding stefan her blood " take care of him and start a watch over him. "  She started to walk away but I grabbed her arm "wait how did you know that stuff you said." She turned to me with a glare. "just remember this dear Damon " she then gave me a evil smirk and the words she spoke next kinda shook me "there's a devil on my shoulder where the angels used to be " she then turned around and left.

Time skip.
"What do you think she meant Damon " Elena asked behind me. I shook my head "i have a ad feeling Elena I think your sister is a special kind of doppleganger that is also a recarnation of Eliza and if that's the case then I don't know what she has planned. " I sat down and smirked "all well either way I'll be able to woo her I did it once I can do it again " I watched Elena shake her head "I don't think so she might be a recarnation of Eliza but Elise is different she's colder meaner from how you described Eliza " I shrugged and watched Stefan begin doing push-ups. "i think you should go home now Elena an check on elise " she nodded and left. "I think we should watch her brother she's defeintly going to want revenge and if that's the case I'll have to kill her a second time " Stefan looked at me and scoffed "please you'll let her get away you feel to much guilt for the first time " I glared at him and placed my glass of blood in front of him "says the one with no self control. " I then left and decided to do a bit of stalking of a certain sister.