Chapter 1

(When a word is written bold then it means that they're speaking Russian.)

"Do you really think you can sabotage our freight?"
"Actually, yes."
"Haha...yeah of course. You couldn't even get in our headquarter without being catched. What makes you think you could prevent a freight guarded with 70 men?"
"I know many men in that area. I think I could easily convince them to help me. Especially when it comes to that kind of freight."
"So you want me to believe that you know people in Costa Rica who are ready to fight against professional killers? You're too funny."
Great, thank you for telling me where the freight is. Location - ticked.
"Just underestimate me...that'll be funny."

-driiiing driiing-

"Hello?" A henchman's phone buzzed.
"I-it's for her..." he was very confused but not only he, there was also confusion on the boss's face.
"Give it to me!!"

"Listen you- "
"I have more than just one GBU-43 MOAB bomb here, mind you with GPS-Control. You're dead before you can take a step. I suggest you give the woman the phone...NOW!!"

Well, who would have thought that. Suddenly he was not so confident anymore. No, he was probably completely shocked. I loved it.
He most likely wondered who that was on the phone. But he didn't know. Well, I did. He was my accomplice...Colin Roberts, my brother. He's like the "guy in the chair" as in movies.

He took two steps in my direction and hesitantly gave me the mobile phone.
"I need you to come out."
"Are you kidding? I am in the middle of an interrogation and this dude is giving me literally everything I need." As I said that I winked at him provocatively.
"Rachel...Tom Holland found out."
Tom Holland - owner of the biggest mob in England. That was not good. I'm absolutely not afraid of "bad" and "dangerous" people. No, I myself am dangerous. I just thought I had a little more time. How did he find out?

"He already is on his way to get Blair Wilson."
Oh no, that wasn't good at all. That meant our plan which would have taken at least 4 days to prepare, would now have to be carried through in one day.
Je viendrai tout de suite." (that's French and means something like -I'll be right there- )

And with that I started. I kicked the boss's leg which caused him to fall on his knees. Then I gave him a clout. After that I ran up to the others and started to hit them with the chair. That was actually pretty funny. When the first one was down I made a flip and landed on my back what caused the chair to break. The other one came up to me but before he could do anything I jumped on his shoulders, took his head between my legs and threw him over my back. I continued for a while until everybody laid on the floor except the boss. I looked around and my eyes stuck to a steel chain.
I took it, tied it around his leg and threw him down the shaft where he hung in the air.

Wow, that was easier than I thought. I wiped the dust of my clothes, took the phone and my high heels and walked out.
"Do you know when he will be there?"
"Not exactly but we have to hurry up because it won't take long anymore."
"Roger that. Then let's pay Blair a visit."

note:
My mother tongue is not English that's why I want to apologize in advance for grammatical or spelling mistakes. But also for words that I maybe used in the wrong context and... just all my mistakes.😂 I hope you can still enjoy my story.