Always been you (Book 4: Creek-Harbor)

Author XxMiss_SummerxX

Thea Argent has always been a romantic, falling in love with her twin brothers best friend at sixteen is something she wasn't prepared for, but Dexter Reynolds was her soulmate or at least she thought he was, but Dexter always pushed Thea away. Years later Thea has been unlucky in love, one failed relationship after another. And she believes this is because her heart still belongs to Dex, while holidaying in Puerto Rico together Thea and Dex share a night together and Thea believes she's finally got her prince charming, but Dex pulls away from her. leaving Thea heartbroken once again. In the midst of everything also Thea runs into an old flame Danny and she thinks maybe this is her chance at love or some kind of love. Dexter Reynolds has always been emotionally closed off to everyone apart from Thea Argent. For some reason he always let her in, always let her close, but she's his best friends little sister he can't have feelings for her, so he's always pushed her away. But after one night in Puerto Rico everything changed from them, and he got scared and pushed her away, right into the arms of another man. As things start to heat up for Thea and Dex, as they are forced to face their feelings, throwing in an engagement, and unresolved feelings what could possible go wrong?