I Am Not Pregnant!

“It’s the same price but smaller, and this car can’t hold baby seats” Well I don’t think we’ll need one of those any time soon and this one is for him, this one car I know he wants and I can afford it although I know it’s a bit too much, he likes it, and I want it for him.

“Oh well which one do you like the most?” I asked the man, he smirked at me.

“For a sexy young woman like yourself, the red” He flirted.  I giggled knowing what a crush he would get when I replied.

“It’s for my boyfriend, he’s sexy as well” I joked and he turned deep red. Oh whatever.

“Right, well the black Ferrari can’t fail” He suggested so I nodded and I followed him to the office. I signed a million paper and I felt some pressure on my lower back. What the fuck with the menstrual cramps! Not tonight man, tonight’s going to be special.

“Alright miss, we’ll ship it to the address you’ve stated and may I say your boyfriend is very lucky to have you” He said smiling kindly now. Oh I am the lucky one.

“Thank you” I said and I left the shop and drove back to my apartment.  I write Nick a message to finaly figure out what’s we’re doing.

Yours or mines?

Ours Dems. :P

Where we having dinner baby!

Mines, I got everything ready

You won’t spoil my surprise tho

You don’t know that Lemi

Whatever Nonas!

See you in two hours babe, ONE YEAR

Asdfghjkl is all I am feeling right now, I love him so much and I am so happy with him, after so long, after rehab and so much therapy and diets and working out and looking at my self in the mirror… I love myself, and I love myself with my chubby thighs and my big butt and the way he stares at my boobs and he grabs my ass and squeezes it while we make love, boy do I love myself as much as he loves me.

“Agh! Fuck!” I groan as that same pain I felt in the shower this morning comes back. I feel it so intensely taking over my entire torso.

“Oh ff-“ This is so not a menstrual cramp, and I had mine last week what the-

“Owww” I moan as I breathe trying to make it stop but it doesn’t. I go to the bathroom. I pull down my pants and I close my eyes trying to put down whatever was doing this to me. I tried pushing to make it stop but it didn’t. I got my pants up and then kneeled in front of the toilet both in pain but also wanting to throw up whatever was intoxicating me and hurting this much.

“Agh” I moan but it just hurts so fucking much.

I crawl to the bedroom and I pick up my phone. I speed dial to my moms.

“Demi?”

“Mom!” I screamed to the phone as I started to cry, what’s going on!

“Demi? What’s going on, are you okay?”

“NO MOM! PLEASE HELP ME!” I shouted into the phone as I hugged my own knees into a  little ball on the floor

“What is it!”

“My stomach! It hurts so bad mom! Something’s wrong!” I screamed again into the 'phone finally sobbing, tears falling mercyless.

“Demi where are you?”