~Chapter 1: Animis secrets~

Aqua grew quickly. She didn't have any signs of being animus and all the seawings didn't care. Well except for one. "Anemone Turtle listen up!" Tsunami started. "Do you think Aqua has any chance of being animus?" Tsunami asked.

"No, why I mean the odds are low and she hasn't showed any signs of here even being a little animus" Anemone Answered.

"Well can we at least see" Tsunami said, hitting her talons on the little desk in front of them. 

"Fine" Turtle sighed.

"Aqua can you come here?" Anemone yelled. "What is it?" Aqua asked. "There's this scroll I want you to read" Turtle said. "You know I don't like scrolls" Aqua cried. "Just read this one" They both said.

~About an hour later~

"Aqua! You finished reading the scroll!" Anemone asked. "Yes! those dying days are over" Aqua cried. "Oh come on! Its been about an hour" Turtle said. "Anyway Can you try to flout in the air?" Anemone asked. "I can but Im scared if the thing happens to me that happened to albatross" Aqua whined.

Attempt number 1 

the first attempt failed instently. As soon as aqua lifted off the ground she fell face first. "Why cant I just use my wings!?" Aqua cried. "Just continue" Anemone said

Attempt number 2

Aqua lifted off the ground for a second longer and then had to catch herself with her wings. This was a fail too

Attempt number 3

"This is the last attempt" Anemone said. "There's no way she has a chance of being animus" Anemone thought. Aqua lifted off the ground ready to catch herself with her wings but this time she lifted off and looked down. She was off the ground not falling down "Oh my moons" Turtle cried. "How are we going to tell Tsunami!" Anemone told Turtle. "I have no Idea" Turtle whined. "Aqua, this isn't good" Anemone told Aqua. "I know I'm just going to enchant myself to not go crazy with my magic" Aqua said. "I don't think it works that way" Anemone told her. Just then a little poof of smoke came around Aqua. "Done" She said. "In the three moons- Uh just don't use your powers okay?" Anemone cried. 

Some time later

"So is she animus?" Tsunami asked. "Uhhhh...." Turtle said. "YES!" Anemone blurted out. "What!?" Tsunami screamed. "We told her not to use her powers " Turtle cried. "What if we just not tell anyone?" Anemone said "Alright, She's a young dragonet so I'm pretty sure she'll forget once she's older" Tsunami answered. 

"ANiMus?!" A random voice said

"three moons MOTHER what are you doing here!?" Tsunami cried. "The whole palace could probably hear you!" Anemone yelled at her.