01

Being the daughter of Negan wasn't sunshine and rainbows

Being the daughter of Negan wasn't sunshine and rainbows. It was a living hell. Well in his oldest daughter's eyes. Yeah she loves her father but he doesn't treat her like he should. He keeps her locked up in a cage with nothing but her aerial silk rope that had been tied onto the top of her cage and a coffee maker.

She's hanging upside down doing one of her aerial tricks as she feels the the blood rushing to her head like a glass of water being poured. She then sat up on the rope with one leg sitting in front of her while the other was hanging down as she closed her eyes feeling her skin being sun kissed which was her favorite feeling in the world since the room was always cold.

She wore a white shirt that she only had because that was what she was allowed to wear which was dirty and torn that said across the front "BURN AFTER USE" in bold black letters and white short shorts. The sides were tied because of it being torn multiple times.

She reached up her left hand and felt the sun warm up her fingertips. She always thought that it was her mother glowing down on her. Her mother died when she was younger from cancer. That was when she lost her mind.

The door opened to her room which turned her turned her attention to the front of her room to see the devil himself. Her father Negan. He had had a huge smirk on his face as he held his bat that he called Lucille which was covered in barbed wire and carried a bag with something behind his back that he was gonna surprise her with.

"Hey there my little monster." He says with that smirk still plastered on his face as he walks towards the cage where he kept his daughter locked up.

Monster. Monster is what he calls his daughter Harley.

Harley sat up, sitting on the rope like sitting on a swing, with her hands hanging onto the sides as she smiled evilly at her father.

"You gonna come down from there?" He asks her but she just leans forward tricking him to thinking she's gonna jump down and talk to him as she giggles to herself.

"Come down from there, sweetie. I gotta surprise for you."

As soon as she heard the word surprise rang through her ears, she jumped down from her rope with a smirk on her face as she felt excited for what he had to give to her. But she also felt her heart pull with pain.

The last time she heard the word surprise was when her father threw her into this cage.

Harley walked forward to her dad who stood behind the bars of her cage and she placed her hands around two bars that were in front of her that guarded her from escaping.

"Hey there darling. How'd you sleep? Hopefully not with anyone I hope." He asked with a smirk on his face.

"Oh you know just swell. Feels really good to sleep on a cold hard ground with no bed nor a blanket." Harley said back with a smirk of her own.

"By the way. I sleep where I want, when I want, with who I want." She said in low tone with good grip on the bars she was holding.

"Well anyway that's not what I came here to talk to you about. I came here to tell you that we have a problem." He started making the unstable girl furrow her eyebrows.

"What is it?"

"Half of our men are dead." He said in a serious tone.

Harley let out a laugh. "You mean half of your men are dead."

"Some group had the audacity to sneak in and kill our people." He said ignoring what she said.

"And you told me because?" She asked not an ounce of care in her voice. She never really cared about the men her dad had.

"Because I can't let that shit slide." He said as he threw in the bag into the cage that was made to put in her meals for her to eat.

The bag landed on the ground with a thud as his eyes fill with anger.

"I need Harley. I need my monster." He says which causes an evil smile to grow on her face.

"What's in it for me?" She asked trying to cover up her excitement.

"Look in that bag." He said nodding his head towards the bag behind her.

She turns around and makes her way to the bag. She bends down and opens the bag. She squeals in excitement as she throws out the stuff that was in the bag.

In the bag was a T-shirt that said "daddy's little monster" in bold cursive black letters across the front, red and blue shorts, a holster that goes around her shoulders, and a pair of high heeled adidas.

"You like the surprise yeah?"

She turns around and sprints to her father. "You bet your ass."

"That's not all." He says and pulls out her baseball bat that said "goodnight" in bold red capital letters.

He holds it in threw the cage waiting for her grab it from him.

She snatches it from him looking at all the writing she did on it before it was taken away from her. Her father took away a lot of things from her when she was put in the cage.

"What do you say now?"

She looked up at him with a smirk on her face. "Daddy's little monster is back in business."

Negan smiles evilly. "Perfect."