𝐬𝐢𝐱

-finn-

𝐈 𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐔𝐏 to feeling weight on my body, it was y/n. i smiled and looked at her face, she looked so beautiful.

i ran my fingers through her hair and she sat up with her hair all messy. i laughed and she just playfully hit me in the chest

"shut up" she smiled at me. i got up and went to go make a bowl of cereal. "you want any" i ask y/n

she sat down at the island on one of the stools. "yes please" she said extending the e.

i smile at her and make us both a bowl of y/f/c (your favorite cereal). y/n's favorite

i smile at her and set the bowl down in front of her and sit down next to her in the other stool and we both start eating.

i get a notification on my phone.
it was caleb.

caleb: hey bro, there's a party tonight at Noah's. you and y/n wanna come?

finn: Hey dude. Let me ask Y/n.

i look at y/n. "hey sweetheart?" i smile and say to her as she still eats her cereal

she stops eating and wipes her mouth off and looks at me with a smile. "yes?" she smiles as she turns to me

"noah's having a party tonight, caleb wants to know if we wanna go". she looks at me and giggles

"yeah it should be fine, but finn we can't be out driving from what happened yesterday" she says concerned.

"it's okay, i'll get a uber or something" i reassured her. "okay yeah that's should be fine" she smiles. she goes back to eating her cereal.

finn: She said yeah.

caleb: okay! great! it starts at 11:00 so be there!! see you guys there and tell y/n i said hi.

"caleb said hi" i mumbles as i was looking at my phone still. "tell him i said hello" she says as she walks over to the sink and washes her dish.

finn: She said hello. See ya there! Bye!

caleb: bye!!

i finish my dish and wash it. "you wanna go do something? we can go get starbucks and go to the mall and get you and me something for tonight" i say to her.

"okay! id love that! it is 8:30 anyways. it's to early for me" she says then giggles.

-y/n-

i go up to the bathroom to take a shower. i turn on the water and put on some music and take my clothes off and hop in.

5 minutes into the shower i was singing. i got out and dried off and put my towel around my body and went to my closet to look for clothes.

i find a long t-shirt and some ripped blue jeans and i slip on my white vans. i blow dry my hair and do some beach waves and light make up.

finn enters the bathroom and takes a shower. i go down stairs and get on my phone waiting on him to get out. i get a message from my besties.