Chapter 2: Kai's Feelings

Bakugou's POV

"I need to use the bathroom, where is it?" Kai asked.

"Down the hall to the left!" Deku answered. I still had my arms crossed from what that kid said a minute ago.

"Fucking brat..." I mumbled.

People continued to talk to Zero, asking him random questions that didn't even matter.

I looked more at my supposed son and just stood there. What the hell was going on? Was this a dream? No, was this some fucking nightmare?!

"Kacchan...!" Deku tapped me on the shoulder. I looked down at him, his large green eyes looked up at me worried.

"Are you okay? You were just kind standing there." I shrugged and continued to stare in disbelief.

"I'm confused too, he put his hand under his chin and laughed a little, "I mean, how could Kacchan love someone like me?"

My eyes widened quite a bit, not too much where they showed myself in shock. "You don't know anything shithead." I grumbled.

I frowned at what Deku had said but at the same time, my cheeks were pink.

"I need to go get that other brat from the bathroom." I mentioned, pointing my thumb towards the doorway as I held my cheeks. I left the classroom and continued down the hall.

As I lingered closer and closer to the Males bathroom, I could hear a faint slamming noise getting louder and louder.

"FUCK. FUCK. FUCK!" Kai shouted. He was kicking something.

I stood outside the bathroom entrance and listened.

"Highschool dad sucks ass..." you can hear him sniffling. He had been crying.

"I-it's-!" He stumbled upon his words. "I-it's not my fault!" He cried.

This kid had to be my child. The attitude was just like mine.

I'm going to admit, I'm have a tough personality, but when alone, not so much. I feel sadness too okay!? But that was what Kai was doing, he pulled a tough guy act but cried his heart out alone.

I took a deep breath, put my rough guy act on and walked in.

"Oi! Why the fuck are you making so much noise!?" Kai turned to my, his ruby eyes puffy and swollen.

"Why do you care...?" I gulped a bit.

"Because um...I'm your dad and it's my responsibility to know." I looked at him with remorse.

Tears filled his eyes and he ran to hug me. His deep, scrawny voice cried to me, "I lied about what I said about future you! I wanted to make you think about your future self so you would change!"

"He hates the fact that I'm quirkless..." his voice cracked. I held onto him tightly, not wanting to let go. I didn't know what I was doing.

For the first time in forever, I showed proper affection to someone. I don't know why. Maybe it was because I related so much to him.

"He loves Zero so much but he acts like I'm nothing! You act like I'm nothing!" He cried.

I huffed.

"Your not, okay? At least that's what I think now." I pulled from the hug. "I'll try harder to make my future self a better parent."

I took my thumb and wiped his tears, "For a son of mine, you look like a dumbass when you cry, unlike me." I gave an ass smile.

"You cry?" He turned his head.

"Hah?! When did I ever fucking say that!?" I turned and head out the bathroom exit. I had let that slip damnit!

He followed me out the bathroom and we walked back to class in a comfortable silence.

"Hey dad?" I turned my head.

"Hm?"

"You don't look so ugly when your calm."

To be continued.

{hey guys, sorry for the long wait. I'll try to update this more. It's been like months since I've uploaded chapters and stuff, but I hope you enjoyed!)