Chapter 3

"Tiana! Time to get up!" my mum called, I groan and have a shower, I get my uniform on and have breakfast, soon enough I'm walking to school, "Tiana!" Jess called running out if her house, it seems that most people live in the one street in Mullingar so everyone kinda meets up with people, and the fact that Jess lives next door to me kinda helps (hehehe) we're just talking and laughing when I feel someone tap my shoulder, "H-Hey Niall" I say when I turn around, "Hey, how are you?" he asks me, and I'm shocked we were at the school gate but school didn't start for another 30 minutes, "I'm good and you?" I ask, "Yeah pretty good" he says smiling, "Is there anything in particular you wanted, see I have to go and study for our Math exam" I ask him, "Oh yeah, see it's Mary's birthday tomorrow and she told me I could bring someone, do you maybe want to go with me?" he asks and I gasp, NIALL JAMES HORAN WAS ASKING ME OUT!!!, "I'd like that" I say smiling, "Great, I'll pick you up after school at about 4:30" he says smiling before walking off, I turn to see Jessica staring at me, "He.Just.Asked.You.Out!!!" she screams and I giggle, "Come on!" she says dragging me to the library, I don't think we did much studying. Then the bell rang for form class and I said goodbye to her and walked into my room, I walked to the back of the class where I usually sat and started eating some chips from my bag, something Nialler taught me to do without getting caught, "Is this seat taken?" someone asks and I look up to see Niall standing there smiling, "Depends" I say, "On what?" he asks still smiling, "Are you sitting there?" I ask him and he laughs sitting down, "I guess I am" he says, he opens his bag and pulls out a handful of chips, I can't help but laugh and he looks at me, "Remember my first day in Ireland, we were sitting next to each other and you got caught by your mum!" I said still laughing and he nods laughing as well, "Speaking of his mum" someone says from the front of the room, we look up and see Mrs Horan standing there! "Goodmorning class, Mr Hollyman is on leave at the moment so I'm your new form teacher", I look at Niall and his jaw is wide open and his eyes are bulging out of his head, the bell rings for first period so we all go, I had Ancient History with Jess and we sat at the back of the class (as usual), "What happened in form!?" she squeaks, "Nothing, he came and sat next to me an-" she cuts me off by squealing, "Miss Smith, is something wrong?" Mr Teeming (Our Ancient History Teacher) asks her, "Everything's fine sir" she says and he nods turning backup the board, "Tell me everything at lunch!" she ordered me, I nodded and we continued our work, I found Ancient History one of the easiest subjects, I guess I liked old stuff.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: Sorry this is so short, I was trying to entertain a 5 year old while writing it! Hahaha so as usual

Comment

And Vote!!

I <3 U!!