She's 42

Chapter 1 (Young&Couger)

---

She loves the way I caress her body,drenched in oils and shea butter. While she lays motionless on her back drifting off. Slowly handling her body so gentle.My fingers seeping in to her body. Oh she love when my tongue follows her body like a nourishment trying to find his way inside her. Handling her beautiful african body with care.

Boosting her legs up on top of my shoulders. Deep strokes my tongue entered her vaginal cavity. Slowly stretches her pussy open while I swim in her soul. Her hands slowly grabs my braids i began to eat her with more passion with more faith in finding her G spot.

She said do you know what you are doing to me. I said no would you like me to stop. Noooooooooo

Slowly pulls me to her just as she begins kissing my lips. Licking her own body oils off of my lips. I pulled away with one goal. She must squirt she said I wouldn't be able to find hers she mentioned to me. Let a older woman show you how it's done. I said we can show each other.

Before I can finish my words.. she flips me over grabs my dick and stuck it straight down her throat. I immediately grab the front of her throat with her scalp in one hand. Slowly making her grab this dick, I told her choke on this dick.

She swings around sitting her phat vagina on my face before she sits down fully. I lick my lips, shaking my head side to side, the tip of my tongue found the inside of her pussy. She starts gagging on my man hood. Spitting on my dick, while still drinking every drop, My long 10 inch long 3 inch was dripping from her moist ass mouth. My penis rock solid leaning over. She lays there in missionary position begging me to drive my hard wood inside her. She loves my
DeepStrokes. I lift her legs holding her back in a still position. Rubbing the head of my penis all around her vagina till her she began to pull me in like a bike with no hands. It was like she was making her pussy give my penis CPR. "OMG" wtf mmm damn girl she said I'm a real woman. Then I said yea ...baby
I started going faster and faster doing different motions pushing my man hood all the way in her.

(Facts)

( you will know when you reached there isn't any more room left till my lower half and her lower half meet together inseparable. Until we are stuck together like to dogs in heated fighting to fulfill each other's desires. She thought because of my age I was done. Till I turned her around driving her holding her head down beating her pussy up. I know she loves the way my dick keeps growing getting hard with every single deep slow stroke that I force my soul on to hers as she screams holding me as if she hadn't seen me in years then ahhh she starts shaking. It feels like water is pushing me out of her. Her eyes rolling in the back of her head I found her G spot. She lays there squirting every where on the walls. Her bed is soaked as she closes her eyes with a smile on her face she loves that deep penetration. I walked over stuck my dick in her mouth she slurped me until I left all my stress in her mouth. Dreams are better and better ain't they she said I starred in a gaze. I just told I always take my anger out on the pussy. I just went easy on you. I told her next time .

I thought that she was done she most definitely wasnt.
She said I want you to cum in my face down my eyes like you just shot me point blank range ... before she could finish I came in her mouth and nose. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

 Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh