blacker the berry the sweeter her juice

Maria" called my phone at 3:09 am begging for me to come over. All she could say is "He Didnt Come In Last night and I'm really frustrated I need you"

VOICEMAIL -Maria's voice was all over the voice mail over 30 missed calls while I was sleep - I
usually dont here a word -

I woke up it was 3:19 am 30 missed calls later. I washed up grabbed my car keys and went to maria with no intentions of calling just showing up. I stop by the store fo grab some whipped topping , strawberries, kiwi , I also grabbed some rope and a blind fold. I get to maria's crib. Slide in the window she leaves open for me while her husband's usually downstairs sleep on their couch.

I call for maria in spanish "hola mami" it's like she knew I was coming her bedroom shower 'suddenly turns off' she steps out body dripping wet, as the water falls exclusively off her vagina.

Oily like she was washing with johnson & johnson baby oil. " Damn" girl I said while I toss the bag on her night stand as she started to layed on her master queen sized temperpedic. Maria bend's over on the foot of her bed backwards and stares at me. Calling me over with her finger, my penis was growing in my pants just looking at her pink pussy throbbing as she maria slides her fingers inside her slowly. I walk closer get down on my knee. I start to eat her vagina while holding on to her thighs entering her pussy nibbling on her pussy lips only with my juicy pussy eating lips. I slide the bag over to me with out maria feeling me stop eating her as she drips cream all over my hands before I even lift the stuff off the love seat close by us, I push her back down sliding the whipped cream nozzle inches from her pussy.

Ahhhhhhhhhh Ahhhhhh
Uh Yesss

Spraying her vagina as I lick her up and down faster while I slide my 9 inch long 4 inch thick penis out. Holding myself while my penis stands straight up. Slapping the tip of my penis on her pussy. Pushing it in and out slower she can feel every inch diving in and out out her vagina...

Maria says " yes daddy mmm mommy been bad I need you to put me in time out..

Suddenly ' I grabbed her arms & hands pulling her close as I leave the tip of my dick stuffed in side her vagina circling around her vagina starts to queef louder as I stuff my dick in and out of her raging pussy. Tying her hands together yes daddy she screams. You deserved this pussy you own this pussy - mami mi-mi loves when your inside her making her jump every time.

Maria" bites the bed sheets as her arched back. Bounces off of me. I start slapping her ass cheeks I squeeze the juices out of the fruits I grabbed slowly pulling out as I watch her pussy oils glisten on my penis.

I walk to the other side of her bed as she see's me coming toward her. Maria opens up her mouth I began fucking her throat as she chokes, spit drooling directly out of her mouth I pull out slapping her lips with my dick. Take this dick bitch while my balls slapping her face.

She loves the way it sounds she loves every inch down her throat. Damn she a nasty bitch. I like that. Maria starts twerking looking at me. My dick grows bigger and bigger.

Maria is 46 years old her Daughter are older than me. They also live with their mom. Her daughter was coming off from the club she here's her mom moaning and her stepfather's car wasnt there.

I can here her footsteps getting closer and closer to her mother's room door. I'm thinking she just passing by til I hear her 32 year old daughter moaning at the door. Mmmmmmmmmm

The door bursts open I continued stroking her mother biting on her bed her daughter wanted next

I'm thinking what type freaky shit going on here. Maria's daughter lays in front of her mother legs spread, Maria goes down eating her daughter's vagina. I reach for the whipped cream filling up her daughters pussy as her daughters juices drip off her face over and over mmmmm yes mammita. I love the way you eat it. Nia gets up pushes her mother out the way. Wanting me to slide in her daughter mind you I'm only 24 tearing her 46 year old mother's inside in and out. Where did you find this ( moreno) ma mmmm . I look at maria as I slide in and out of her daughter's pussy and hers at the same time pulling my dick out I get on the bed jerking my dick faster and faster. The bedroom door opens as I nutted all over their faces. The mother and the daughter began eating my cum off their faces in front of her husband. As he leaves the room I locked the door and layed on the bed while they grabbed my dick deep thrusting me in and out of their moist lips.

We know you like this daddy we want you in us all the time. She know how to reach me if she need me. Then I swung away like spiderman outta her window. The husband come back. Knocks on his wife's door and says I'm sorry honey as I'm leaving.

Ok she says still eating the fruits. As her daughter cums herself to sleep next to her mother.