Chapter 1 The beginning of something bad

Emma Grace seems like a normal girl. She has long, wavy blonde hair and has ocean blue eyes. She wears a blue denim jacket over a red turtle neck T-shirt along with stormy blue denim pants. She also wears white sneakers.

In school Emma gets mostly straight A's, she likes all her teachers and gets along with mostly everyone in the school except for one girl. Her name is Sarah J Williams, she has short black hair she also wears light blue skinny jeans and a pearl white button up shirt. Sarah normally gets D's or never hands in her work she hates her all teachers Sarah try's to wag school but most of the time gets caught by the principle and is sent to detention.She never gets along with any one but mostly hates Emma Grace she is jealous of her.

Emma can't stand anything getting in the way of her plan, if something got in the way of her plan for the day she wouldn't know what to do. The second thing she can't stand is the ocean she hates swimming, and every time there is a swimming carnival at school she begs her mother to keep her home and most of the time her mother agrees to keep her home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Isabella! Isabella guess what!" Emma exclaimed as she ran down the school hall that was filled with lockers and children to get to her best friend.
"What is it?" Isabella asked as Emma shoved crumpled pieces of paper into her hands.
"I got an A+ in English and an A in history!" She said looking really excited.
"Of course you did you always do and you always have to brag about" someone said in a very discussed voice. Both Emma and Isabella turned around to see who had said those very rude words. As Emma and Isabella turned around slowly they were both hoping that it was someone other than Sarah J Williams, but it was and not only was Sarah there she brought along her gang which was about three other people that both Emma and Isabella could recognise. They knew them because they were the strongest and coolest kids in the school.
"You always get A's it's never anything new, we always hear it" Sarah had said in a very rude manner.
"Just stop bothering her at lest she gets good grades when all you get is D's and E's" Isabella said which must have offended Sarah because she look for the nearest teacher and had yelled to get her attention.
"Teacher! Teacher! Emma is bullying me!" Sarah said as She acted really scared. The teacher came walking over as Sarah told a twisted story of how Emma was calling Sarah names but Emma and Isabella knew was not true, but the "true story" worked on the teacher only because that one teacher liked Sarah which was terrible for Emma.
The teacher walked right up to Emma and said these exact words.

"Detention for you young lady, I thought you were a nice harmless child but you do not say mean thing to another child ever!" The teacher had said while the other kids in the hall way were walking away from the situation.

"But I didn't do anything she was talking rude to me!" Emma exclaimed being so shocked that Sarah would take it that far.

"No! No! Do not twist the story to get poor Sarah in trouble take responsibility in your actions!" The teacher replied back.
Emma excepted  it and started walking towards detention

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma walked in the room and sat down at a desk pulled out a book and started reading.

———-
Still editing and writing