Chapter 3 pretending

Emma rushed down stairs only to meet what seems to be Ariel's father. He didn't seem to be glad to see her, or glad about anything.

"Ariel you are in big trouble" He exclaimed with an angry face.

"Why? What did I do?" Emma said while pretending to be Ariel.

"You know why, you were swimming in the out of bounds area alone, along with going to the edge of the reef with out telling anyone!" He had explained.

Silence filled the room for a few minutes when suddenly,

"Sir! Sir! We need you at the palace now! There is mad chaos come on!" A person had yelled.

"Ariel stay here I don't want you getting in anymore trouble, ok?" Her 'father' said.

'Why is he all dressed in armour? Wait he must be Ariel's father's guard and mad chaos? What was he talking about?' Emma thought in confusion. For all she knew she was definitely follow her 'father' so hopefully she could understand what was happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emma was swimming towards the huge white palace it was so clean Emma couldn't think of something more taken care of then where ever she was right then and there. Emma was rushing towards were her 'father' had gone hoping to not miss the 'mad chaos' but fortunately she didn't.

"You are not allowed to as far as the reef itself and you know that!" Emma's 'father' emphasised. Emma hid behind a crowd of mer folk so her 'father' couldn't see her.

"I know, I know but I had to" pledged and unfamiliar voice that Emma had never heard before. To her it sounded unique and friendly.Emma squeezed through the crowd of mer folk, to only see who had caused 'mad chaos'. It was a merman he looked about Emma's age and had dark blue hair like the night sky.

"You will be banned from the reef from now on, now leave!" Emma's 'father' exclaimed.

"No! You can't" Emma yelled not knowing what she had just said.

"Ariel?! Why are you here didn't I tell you not to come" Her 'father' said in an angry tone.

"I know 'father' but you can't ban him for only doing something wrong that's unfair, to him, to me to everyone!" Emma protested to her 'father'.

"Very well, if he can prove to be helpful in less than forty eight hours he can stay, but if not he will be banned for life." Her 'father' said abruptly.

"What?! We need more time!" Emma exclaimed.

"No, no more time he is either banned right this instant or he can prove himself" Emma's 'father' huffed.

"Fine," Emma sighed while glancing at the dark haired boy.

"Come we only have forty eight hours, we better make the most of it," Emma said in a low voice.

                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Once they both reached one end of the reef Emma had stopped. And so did the dark headed boy.

"What's you name and were do you live?" Emma asked abruptly.

"It's Luke and I live in the pink coral house over there" Luke replied pointing to a small pink coral house.They both swam towards Luke's house, Emma was swimming quite fast and suddenly, bang! She had swan right into Luke' s house.

"Ouch..." Emma said being quite dazed from the accident, but Emma didn't care less about it so she toughened up and Emma and Luke both proceeded inside his house and sat down trying to figure out how Luke would prove himself, or even how they could convince Emma's 'father' to not ban Luke.

Luke's house was extremely small in size but the inside was quite homie. If you walk into the house on your left there is a white table and a chair right next to it,and in the middle of the house there are two pink and blue couches with four ocean blue pillows. In front of the couches is a small black T.V and a bed side table on either side of the T.V.

Emma and Luke were both sitting on the blue couch trying to come up with an idea.

"Wait! I've got it, why don't I somehow save your 'father'? and then he would have to not ban me!" Luke exclaimed.

"How would you do that he already has five guards around him at all times so it would be impossible for you to save him," Emma protested.

"Don't worry I have an idea, follow me" Luke said with a slit grin,as they both swam out of his house to where ever he was taking Emma.