Skydive...

Falling, falling, falling.....you hadn't the slightest idea of how long it had been.

Senses dulled and eyes squeezed shut, the only feeling that gave you the realization that you were still somewhat conscious was the gushing force of the wind. Foreign, harsh it felt as if it would cut into your skin, countering the force of gravity which quickly pulled you down, - but doing no good in lessening the speed of your plummet.

If only you had opened your eyes for a moment, you probably would have noticed the tufts of clouds that flitted by or the lush green fields of grass down below, or the vast expanse of a huge lake. 

But it was difficult.

Your eyelids creased tighter and tighter as the wind hit you in the face, the air seeming to fill your lungs faster than you could take it and stealing any chance of a scream escaping your throat.

How had you reached your current predicament, - you hadn't the slightest clue.

All the prior events had vanished from your mind just as if they hadn't even existed in the first place, - now replaced with the intense fear of falling that gnawed at your nerves and made every inch of your being tense with the thought of what would be your destination.

Every passing second increased your fear, - at any rate, you figured that your bones would certainly be broken once you hit the ground...

A/N:
Hi! I really liked the anime (especially the concept, and the animation) so I decided to write a fic!
Because the characters are basically 'shiny rocks' and probably don't have any knowledge or concept of gender, - I'll be addressing them as 'them/they/their' but I'll be using the terms of 'he/him' when the characters will be talking to each other (because they usually refer to themselves using masculine pronouns).
I don't know how this will turn out (or where this story is heading), because it's the first time I've written something like this, - but anyway, thanks for reading~! :)

*all pictures belong to their respective owners.

*constructive criticism is much appreciated~!