..In her mind

"....hey lets go, we are already late..Mr. Sharma would kill us", Raghav said with trembling legs, eyes all scouting around in thin corridors..

"No, Not now, she might be coming, it's the time dudz .." 

"We are getting late you idiot , she would never come, she might be in her class, why to wait when there is no hope.." Raghav again said with his eyes focused on the main entrance of the hallway.

"..i can wait till the end of time even if there is no hope, i am waiting, if you guys wanna go ahead, go, i m gonna wait till she comes..."

"What about the class you jerk?, Sharma will kill you ." Raghav said knocking his head.."Don't be a romeo, she might be studying right now in her class.., Let's go".

"No, Raghav...wait..little more, she always comes at this particular time.." and Raghav finally thought it was the end of his school life. In friendship, people need to do stupid things even they know they have to suffer because of it and here, Raghav was doing the same lol.

Tuck..tuck...tuck....sound came...and the wooden blocks finally vibrated welcoming the girl who was waited., the eyes who were waiting for her became more wide...seeing her from bottom to top...Large beautiful eyes, reddish pink lipstick...few hairs covering her right eye..slim neck.. perfectly weaved pink chicks...She was like an Angel coming..and for him, There was Nothing but her only..

Kavya always come at this hour for her Dance practice for the upcoming school Festival, she is one of the leading dancer's of her School Dance group and here, she was trying again to maintain her legacy., spending hours for practice.

"...hey , look she is looking cute than yesterday, oh man...i just want to talk to her, just once in my life and die.., Raghav...its very hard for me to resist, i want to talk to her...but how..'' , Hey, follow her on her's Instagram profile, Raghav said in a low tone. "i don't know what's her instagram id you fool, i don't even know her name.., i just know her class..her dressing style and her class teacher , these are the only information available budd.."

"And she is a female" Raghav said breaking into laughter. But the laughter was so loud that it finally grabbed the attention of her dance teacher and both the boy stocking, got caught in the eye's.

"..Sir...we were just crossing and we saw your amazing dance performance..and we stopped, i was just curious how amazingly you teach, you should try on National level...No ..No i mean on International level...." And Raghav found no more words to say anything. But the another one eye's were still stareing her..lost in her beauty ..was unknown that they were caught, Raghav shaked him reciting Hanuman Chalisa ... murmuring .."hey fool , let's go..." but for him, there was no sound, no lights but her only, actually the thing was that Kavya and Mr Madan, the dance teacher , were standing parallel to each other, while  Raghav caught sight of Madan, the boy caught the sight of his dream girl..and was numb. After many tries to make him move..finally he caught senses and went outside the hallway's corridor but those eye's never stopped looking.

"We already missed Sharma's class, we bunked, we are going to face him tomorrow, he surely would ask a lot why we didn't attend today...i don't know what to do" Raghav said shivering.

"Be calm, nothing would happen..I am just happy that i get to see her, and you know the best thing...she was also looking at me..i just felt my heart stopped, like the winds were blowing , moving our hairs...slowly and we two were only people alive on this planet...i just felt she and i , are made for each other..."

Raghav always used to tolerate his stupid jokes but always enjoys how passionately his friend describes his one sided love. He always used to think how this fool is able to stock a girl for 5 consecutive years but can't say a single word to her, its totally madness but he can't leave him as they were bestfriend from second standard where Raghav used to cheat from his exam paper and he freely allows it knowing they would be caught.