three

Izzy's P.O.V.

There were several strange things about Drew. Many of which he purposely avoided when brought up. Secrets he held too tight to release even to me.

I figured out after tonight's episode that I didn't need to force him. Just as I came out clean when I was ready, so would he.

Without further questioning, I simply listened and closed my eyes drifting to a deep sleep.

A/N: Remember she is now in the present.

Right now,

I smiled gently rubbing my stomach excited at the thought of the probability of a human being growing inside me.

Yes, I thought I  was pregnant.

I am a paediatrician and as I said earlier, I went to med school.

I still needed to confirm through a scan because the symptoms of pregnancy are associated with a lot of other diseases.

There was a possibility that I wasn't pregnant. Even though I highly doubted that.

Of course, suspicions will arise to all those who are like me and don't believe in sex before marriage but I was getting married soon and there were only two things that mattered.

My fiance and my baby.

It was exactly two weeks to my wedding. Every thing was ready apart from the most important people the witnesses. As you may call them, guests.

There were only two people I had currently invited. My best friend Avery and Drew's best friend who I wasn't suppose to know about because "it was a surprise".

"You've been smiling like that all morning. I'm beginning to think your cheeks are folding up" Drew walked to the couch in the second parlor sitting beside me.

"I know I promised to be with you even when I'm old but I didn't plan on marrying you when you were already wrinkled" I smiled at him.

"Drew, how many kids are we gonna have? I've always wanted four. Two boys and two girls plus a lovely cat" I said with a lovely picture in my head.

"I don't like cats Izzy you know their eyes creep me out. How about a parrot" he suggested.

My picture got changed. No body was to hold anything. A parrot was completely out of it.

"No. What do you think about a dog? It doesn't have to be big. Maybe a Chihuahua or something like that" I said

The little critter looked perfect between the twins, Jane and Jones. Call me creepy I love children.

"We can just see what the future holds. Being too sure of anything can give you a heartbreak

"I like being prepared. That way I'm not scared of anything the future holds. Why are you talking about a heartbreak? I was sure of you and I am where I am now" I sighed.

Drew was incredibly difficult but that's what made me madly in love with him. His shitty bad boy personality got an A for it's charm.

"Whatever you say Izzy I'm not fighting with you over an unborn Chihuahua" Drew stood up and began to walk away.

Agitated with the fact Drew was leaving with the last word I ran and punched him hard in the back.

Childish I know, don't blame me he gets on my nerves.

"I'm talking about our future not the chihuahua" I punched him again harder because he was unaffected by the first.

He slowly turned towards me "Ow that hurt a lot" he said sarcastically. Giving me the "try harder next time" look.

"You could at least pretend what I just said was important to you. Why do you shrug everything off like it was just a game you lost?" I half yelled.

"Izzy what's wrong with you? Your mood swings are getting serious. If you're so tensed we can have a simple backyard wedding. Stop pouring your frustration on me because I don't have a perfection problem" he half yelled back.

Mood swings. Another symptom which is really hard to identify by yourself because you're the one having them.

Luckily Drew just told me the final sign. "I'm sorry. I guess you're right maybe I am taking this a little too far"

"Yeah a little" Drew mocked.

"It's really not funny stop mocking me!" I yelled just 'a little'

"I can't take this anymore. I'm going for a walk" Drew walked out of the house slamming the doors behind him.

I looked out the window to see Drew taking a stroll away from the neighbourhood, away from me.

It hurt a little. No, it hurt a hell lot but it was my fault. No it wasn't my fault.

It is your fault. I pointed to my stomach blaming my uncertain baby for my actions.

"Should I tell him? What I think. Okay burp once for yes and twice for no" I said to my stomach.

I may have been crazy before but this certainly proved I still am.

My stomach made a loud, long growling noise which I took as a no and that I was hungry.

"Listen, I don't really know what you'd like but I'd like some pizza. What do you think?" I asked

No reply. I think I should go to the hospital and not just for my baby.

I ordered pizza with pepperoni and devoured it alone at an alarming rate. I began to feel puffy so I went to my bedroom.

Looking at the mirror I came to a conclusion I had gained some weight and when I climbed the scale my theories were correct.

I felt tired and weak so I jumped on my bed and started to sleep.

A/N: I hope you liked it. Check out my new books here on wattpad:
"Holes" and "Rapevenge". Vote, follow and comment.
ZCRITIQUE