Two Truths and a Lie

Since I haven't been receiving questions lately, I myself want to give a game to you guys:

Gallus01

RainbowSolo

lolcram11

XxSh3doW_MJxX

igneous_pie7007

GoldSwanShipper

AmethystandScourge

TorchTorque

Midnightshards2003

Bloodyruby12

Th9d0s

You have to guess which of these facts of mine is a lie. I'm a somewhat expert in lying, so you better watch the sentences carefully... I'll give you 5 questions, each with 3 choices. Whoever guesses the most correctly will give me a question with two truths and lie about their life, ok?

1. A. I have a brother who is a year younger than me, and his birth month is the same as mine, just 12 days earlier.

   B. I have two first names, and both of those names are based on movie characters my parents liked.

   C. I have been in two schools, one in preschool and elementary, and one in junior and senior high school.

2. A. I started using a tricycle when I was three, and I still ride bikes until now.

    B. I'm not an expert in cooking, but I was asked by my mom to cook breakfast every morning.

    C. When I was young, me and my family used to watch only reality shows and news.

3. A. My family has a history of 7 dogs, 6 cats, and 3 aquariums full of fish.

    B. I have made a couple of friends in elementary, and they're still my friends until now.

    C. There is a total of 2 family members with a mental disability, one being my brother.

4. A. I was the youngest contestant in regional finals in an MTAP contest.

    B. In preparatory, I was a salutatorian, but got a couple of awards back then.

    C. I was first place in a spelling bee in Grade 2, and second in Grade 6.

5. A. I was in an English broadcasting team and our mentor made me a field reporter.

    B. We had a SIP in Grade 5, and mine won the contest, but achieved only third one year later.

    C. When I was about Grade 6, I was healthy all the way.

The rules are these:

1. This contest will end in a week or two, so after that time, I'll receive a couple of answers.

2. In the next chapter, I'll reveal the answers that are lies and I'll explain the backstory behind them.

I'll also declare a winner, and that winner will give me a question with two truths and a lie, and I'll guess it.

Thanks!

-fnafdemon