Plan

*Not read proof*
Jungkook pov
I heard the cries of Yoongi. He sounded like he was dying but for some reason I found it cute, like I wanted to see him cry more, until he couldn't cry anymore. I imagine how cute he would look, his eyes all red and puffy. His lips the color of cherries. He looked like a sad kitten. Usually I would want to baby people who are crying but for some reason I just want him to cry more. The more I think about the more my mind is changing. I want to do awful things to him. I can't even think anything but it. I want to take him and tie him down, I want to see him struggle, I want to see fear in his eyes as he sees me, I want him to terrible at my presence, the though of it makes me hard. The things I want to do, no one could ever think about. I look to see Hoeseok, he looks so concern for Yoongi, like he wanted to do something. The door soon opened and we saw Jin and namjoon come downstairs. I was hoping to see Yoongi, even the bulge in my pants shivered at the though of seeing Yoongi, but to my dismay he wasn't there. I leaned back on the couch, in my thoughts thinking about how cute he would have looked. My head began to become more twisted. I imagine Yoongi with a black silk blindfold on, his wrist tied up with red rope. His waist with a leather corset that shows his pink nipples, his thighs with leather rings wrapped around it, crying. The though of him being alone and scared, until he sees me, and only me, it thrills me. I want to see it happen so badly but I have to be patient. I can see my little already got a taste of Yoongi. I know my taehyung, he is the best liar in the world, just as I am the best actor. As I was daydreaming I noticed Hoeseok, he looks very mad. Like he was ready to burst. I didn't want this to affect my plan. I see jin bring in cookies. I grabbed a cookie and shoved it in his mouth. I knew he would ruin my chances to get Yoongi. I started to feel angry, if this ruined everything I will make sure hoseok takes yoongis role. Even though it wouldn't be satisfying it will be good enough to shut him up, probably would make me think more pleasurable things to do to Yoongi but long enough for me to restrain myself.

A/N: mad it short because I have to go somewhere today, hope u like how the story is going so far.