This is the end of sky police

Hy giez Ai amm tinking of andingh dish crool sattiree

Aihavv vinalli deesidedd ai havv beddr tongs 2 wast mee teem unn.

Butt ai leev u witt dish:

Fabuloso looked into the mirror for what really was going to be the last time, this time. He just couldn't believe that everything that he built up was all coming down on him.

Or well, everything he was destroying was coming to haunt him.
Yesterday he found out that the bird furry who stole his girl PawSnuffles?

Tinsel Toes.

That weird dungeon that PawSnuffles was locked away in?

Tinsel Toes put that crap under his house. And then told the police what he was 'hiding' down there.

He was now in prison looking at the puddle on the floor. Not a proper mirror, but for dramatic anime moments? It'll do.

He just couldn't believe it. Author Chan really did do something with this. Who knew.

Tinsel Toes did. She knew about Author Chan's secret UwU powers. She tried to seduce Author Chan but Author Chan wasn't into that weird kinky furry romantic material, as she had expressed before.

But Author Chan couldn't resist the temptation of torturing those who dared to associate themselves with her.

And she warned them too.
Who knew it'd pay off for them in the end?

Not Tinsel Toes.