🥀secret of a wallflower🥀

This is just a work in progress it's not finished so the story might be subjected to changes. I'm currently in a rut writing at the moment but hope you might find this interesting

Synopsis story

A villainess becomes a wallflower. She dares to defy fate reincarnated after she gets a second chance. In her first life she lived her life as villainess in her second she gets reincarnated on earth she does her best to become a better person and stay hidden and she managed to. But at the age of 30 her life was cut short by a TRUCK God and guess what she was reincarnated into her first life. This time she will do everything in her power not to repeat her first life mistakes again after all she's not the same person anymore. So she decides to become a wallflower so no one will look or notice. Is what she thought

She does everything she can so no one can notice her even putting makeup to make her look different but it doesn't work somehow she gets noticed even with her appearance as it is. how can she fall in love all? All I want to do is stay hidden and live even quieter than a mouse but all the hard work is in vain how will our wallflower live now.

Redemption of a former villainess becomes a wallflower introvert who hates people will she be able to overcome her fears or remain a wallflower, these are secrets of a wallflower.

🥀secret of a wallflower🥀

Definitions of a wallflower

A wallflower is someone with an introverted personality type (or in more extreme cases, social anxiety) who will attend parties and social gatherings, but will usually distance themselves from the crowd and actively avoid being in the limelight.

wallflower (n.)

1570s, type of flowering plant cultivated in gardens, native to southern Europe, where it grows on old walls and in rocky places, from wall (n.) + flower (n.). Colloquial sense of "woman who sits by the wall at parties, often for want of a partner" is first recorded 1820.

Wallflower a southern European plant of the cabbage family, with fragrant yellow, orange-red, dark red, or brown flowers, cultivated for its early spring blooming.

The name itself derives from eponymous plant's unusual growth pattern; against a wall as a stake or in cracks and gaps in stone walls. "Wallflowers" might literally stand against a wall and simply observe others at a social gathering, rather than mingle. This could be due to anxiety, shyness, lack of social skills or self-esteem.

Wallflower can also be used on a grander scale. When a company or organization chooses or is forced to remain on the sidelines of any activity, they can be referred to as a "wallflower".