🌌the painter of the demon manor🌌

Why did I have to die after all this time I finally found the thing I was looking for family throughout my life I was in foster care but all good things come to an end when I was diagnosed with cancer I couldn't understand no I didn't want understand that I was going to die after all this time. I continued to seclude myself after the news the only thing that would help cope with all of this is art I loved to paint and for a while It made everything feel it was going to get better but then i started to cough up blood and i knew i didn't have many day's left for me to live or even hours i wasn't able to do the thing i loved to do paint. My whole life flashed my eyes as my body hurt more and more and was getting more weaker by the second until my heart completely stopped beating, my family were with me during my last moments.

that was the end of my life or so I thought. I finally opened my eyes and I was greeted with snow? I thought? But wasn't I? It clearly wasn't snowing the last time i went out it was clearly sping there's no way there would be snow during spring then what happened? My body feels so cold how long have I been here seconds, minutes,or even hours whatever I should try to get up. Finally I was able to get up after stretching my body though my body is still numb from being in the cold for so long. When I looked at my limbs they were smaller then usual even for me being as thin as I was. Wait wait what's going on but before I could think any longer about it 2 people came out.

Oh my god miss there you are

Huh people