Boring Parties Bring All The Fun

God, you hated the social circle you forced to be a part of. With your parents being highly influential lawyers, you were constantly surrounded with the most arrogant and selfish men and women you ever met.

This and  attending Las Encinas meant you hung out with Lucrecia and Carla. You were especially close with the latter as you never judged each other for experimenting and just plain acting out as teenagers should.

Even though you were fairly satisfied with your life, there was one thing you craved or rather one person.
-
"Hello, my love," Guzmán purred seductively as he kissed your hand.

You were at a charity ball sipping on your champagne when Guzmán greeted you.

You rolled your eyes. "Hello, stranger," you sent him a mischievous smile.

It was no secret the two of you flirted like two drunk lovers whenever you were together but that was all it ever was, flirting. Sure you had a small crush on him when you were younger but that faded away. Or so you forced yourself to believe.

"So," Guzman started as he looked around at the elegant ballroom filled with Spain's richest, "You wanna kick this party up a notch"
-
"Wait for me!" You giggled.

You were currently running to a hotel room Guzman had just booked for the night with two bottles of champagne you stole from a waiter and a bag of weed guzmán just bought from a random dealer.

As soon as you entered the room you flopped on to bed joining Guzmán.
"Urgh. Give me this. Let's get this boring party out of our heads."
The handsome teenager sent you a loving smile as he lit his joint.
You took a bottle of champagne out of his hand and drank your boredom away.
-
"Y'know I've never noticed how muscular you are," you slurred running your hands over his half buttoned shirt.

"There's a lot this muscular body can do," he whispered as he climbed on top of you.

"Oh Yeah," you smiled, "Why don't you show me?"

Slowly his placed his soft lips on to yours. A warm feeling settled in your stomach as your hands went up to the back of his neck. You let out a small moan from the way he kissed your jawline and tugged at his hair which excited him further.
You were in awe of all the things he did to you that night.