Prologue

Gary. One of the prisoners aboard the Galaxy1. (Y/n). The second prisoner. Her five year sentence, however, was not her first time. Back in (time unknown), Gary was taken in for assaulting a man, drugging him, and stealing his clothes, making him falsify an Infinity Guard. He also destroyed 92 StartCruisers. Not to mention he kept harassing the captain of the Infinity Guard. (Y/n) did something similar. She assaulted, drugged, and stole a woman's uniform to try and steal a StarCruiser. As soon as she saw explosions, she leaped out of the ship and ran. Not very far, of course. They caught her, as there was a witness in the bathroom. Ergo, they were both sentenced in the same day, in the same court, on the same ship. As the story goes, they had to meet at some point.

~~Flashback~~

(Y/n) sat on the floor, waiting for the ship to leave. What she didn't know was that there was another prisoner boarding. Stupid Infinity Guard..Stupid Galaxy1..Stupid everything!! I was just going to borrow the ship for a little while... Her thoughts were interrupted but someone else walking in. A blond, about mid-30's year old guy with a black eye strolled in. He was still cuffed. And...nearly naked. He was carrying his prisoner uniform, and wearing only underwear. (Y/n) by now was de-cuffed, and had put on her uniform. Flustered, he covered his bare chest and blushed a rose pink. "FREAKING CRAP!!" Already, (Y/n) knew they would be great friends.

~~Current time, Narrators POV~~

And that was the first day they met, the first day of their almost five year sentence. Previously, you had stolen a bag of chips from a convenient store. That gave you a week on the Galaxy1, as the judge was being particularly strict this week. You already knew H.U.E., KVN(Kevin), and the S.A.M.E.S.-you kind of thought of H.U.E. as a brother, or best friend. That was, until you met Gary. You might as well be friends for your sentences, so you "clasped hands" on the first day. You guessed it was just a symbol of friendship. Now that you're all caught up on...your own past, let's get back to present day.