Chapter 1 (edited)

(Third POV)
In a peaceful neighborhood lived three people, a beautiful kind and oblivious mother and twins. The mother, Sawada Nana, is a woman in her 30's, but have a young appearance. The twins, Sawada Tsunayoshi and Hikari, they're both opposites, Tsunayoshi is the dame of the twins, he has bad grades, always trips on anything even air, and not strong at all. Hikari is the perfect of the twins, he has perfect grades, kind to anyone which earned him a nickname of "The kind and graceful prince", really strong, popular with both genders, and is a wife material. Hikari has always protected his older twin from bullies.

~~~~~~~~~At the Sawada resident~~~~~~~

(Hikari POV)
I finished making breakfast for Mama, Nii-San, and me.
Breakfast:

I was about to go wake Nii-San up until I saw Mama walking down the stairs, so I greeted her, "Ohayo, Mama

I was about to go wake Nii-San up until I saw Mama walking down the stairs, so I greeted her, "Ohayo, Mama." Mama turned to me and smiled and greeted back, "Ohayo, Hi-kun." I smiled and said, "I finished making breakfast so feel free to start eating, Mama." Mama smiled even bigger and said, "Thank you, Hi—kun, but you didn't have to." I said, "It's fine, Mama. I'm gonna go wake Nii-San up now." Mama nodded and went to the kitchen while I went upstairs to go to Nii-San's room.
I opened the door and saw how messy his room is. Then I saw him still in bed and I went over to the side of the bed and said while shaking him gently, "Nii-San, wake up! You're going to be late!" Nii-San just mumbled, "5 more minutes, Mama..." I pouted and said while shaking harder, "Nii-San, wake up and I'm not Mama!" He shot up and shouted, "I'M UP!" I sighed and said, "Finally." He looked at me and asked, "What are you doing here, Hi-kun?" I said while smiling, "I'm here to wake you up since you're going to be late and I prepared breakfast."
He checked his clock and shouted, "WE'RE GONNA BE LATE!" I moved out of his way when he jumped out of his bed and I said while looking at him, "I told you, Nii-San." I then go out of his room and went out of the house after putting on my shoes and said to Mama, "Sayonara, Mama!" Mama replied, "Sayonara, Hi-kun!" I walked out of our gate, but then my intuition told me someone is here and looked at the tree next to our house, but didn't see anyone so I shrugged my shoulders in confusions and went to school to help Kyoya-kun.
(??? POV)
'Interesting. So the younger twin already developed his hyper intuition. Wonder if the older twin has awakened his.'
(Back to Hikari POV)
I was walking until I bumped into Kyoko-Chan, the school idol, and said in panick, "I-I'm so sorry, Kyoko-Chan!" Kyoko-Chan just giggled and said, "It's alright, Hikari-kun." I asked, "Are you on your way to school?" She nodded and asked, "Do you want to go to school together, Hikari-kun?" I nodded with a smile and said, "Okay!" We walked together until we Mochida-Senpai walked to us and greeted, "Yo Kyoko-Chan, Hikari-Chan." Kyoko-Chan and I said, "Ohayo Mochida/Mochida-Senpai." He was about to say something until someone pushed him away and stopped infront of Kyoko-Chan.

================================
Author: Yo minna!
Tsuna: Hie! A-Author-San!
Hikari: Kon'nichiwa Author-San!
Author: Hope you enjoy the first Chapter of Katekyo Hitman Reborn (Various x OC)! Tsuna, Hikari, you know what to do!
Tsuna and Hikari: A-Author-San/Author-San does not own Katekyo Hitman Reborn only Hi-kun/me!
Author: Sayonara Minna-San!