Welcome!

Welcome to Rising-Up! 

If you are here, that means you took the time to check out the strange reading list you were added to- And we're so glad you did! 

We are a community run by writers for writers. We've all felt the struggles of being unnoticed here on Wattpad, and with growing attention placed on people whose books have millions of reads, it seems like we'll never get there. Our community aims to change that! We want to find you unnoticed writers, you new writers, you starving artists out there in the crowd, and help you get on the path to whatever you want to achieve with your work- Publishing, spreading awareness, or just simply telling the world a story! 

I am LauraPWrites and I am the "manager" of the profile and the book club! I read just about anything, but I'm a stickler for repetitive grammar and spelling. (Also, if I get into your book, I will leave way too many comments on it.)

Theora_  is our lovely secondary admin for the profile! You will see many of her efforts published in this book. She's the sweetest person around and will read anything you ask of her! She'll also be your biggest supporter when it comes to motivating you to keep going. 

JJJ000YYY (Call her Joy) is the Dark Lord and she's quite into horror and spreading happiness. She also knows screenplays if that happens to be your cup of tea! (I've been informed that if you happen to find us and are creating a screenplay, please contact her!) 

Oblivionyx (Ky) is something but he hasn't told us what yet. He'll read and critique most anything you put in front of him, but he's especially into fantasy and the worldbuilding. And in a rare gender debacle, Frosty is down to read your non mature romances. 

@__redflower__ (Red) is new to our team. She is a fantasy enthusiast who loves to find new and unique books. She likes to give both the positive and the negative sides to every situation, but when she gets into a book, she won't stop singing your praises

Lithe (formerly nonfictionism-) is our most wonderful graphics creator! Check out anything and everything she does. 

That's all of us for now! Feel free to introduce yourselves to us and each other! We'd love to get to know the people behind the books!