In the begining

(HI so this is how Adam and Ty first met)

TYS POV

TY WAKE THE F@$K UP I hear my dad screaming Great the first day of school in this town in Iowa ( I needed a town that can get cold and get hot too) I get my black and white hoodie and my plain gray kind of skinny jean and my headphone that my real mom made for me before she gave me up when I was 6 because of money problems God i miss her DONT GET ME WRONG I love at least my mom here but I still miss my real mom GET READY YOU LITTLE $&@& with that I snap out of my thought and run down stairs and dash for the bus I make it just in time I step on the bus and get dirty looks from everyone there no seats I walk to the back you can sit here if you want I turn around to see a smiling face looking at me with sunglasses t-thanks I stutter he's kind of cute WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT am I gay? what's your name? he asks Tyler but everyone calls me Ty I reply what's yours?Adam he replies Cool name I say he smiles thanks his smile is so cute oh my god I sound like a overly obsessed fangirl I need to stop but the problem is I can't.

ADAMS POV

I see a new kid get on the bus all the kids give him dirty looks and don't let him sit Jerks you can sit here if you want I say t-thanks he stutters he's pretty cute wait WTF did I just think I sound like I'm a girl falling for some guy we talk for a little I found out his name is Ty he's 18 he's one year than most of our grade cause he skipped one grade and he moved here from England but he's not really English. He's pretty cool ok HES AWSOME hey you want to eat lunch with me and my friend since your new and all? I ask really? he asks yeah it will be fun the bus stops bye Ty I say Bye Adam he says he's SO cute ... did I really just think that?

TYS POV

I say bye to Adam I walk in the office and I'm greeted by a old wrinkled woman hi I'm new- I say name? she cuts me off Tyler Ellis I say here you go

TYLER ELLIS

MATH MR.ZARK

SCIENCE MISS.KODIAK

CHEMISTRY MR.CLACKSON

HISTORY MS.KAM

LOCKER NUMBER

847134 LOCKER NUMBER #194

I throw my books in my locker and walk to math I see Adam I smile

(Le time skip too lunch)

I put my books in my locker and just as I turn around I get greeted with a punch to the jaw I fall f$@@ that hurts I try to get up and then I get a kick to the stomach HEY KNOCK IT OFF I hear a familiar voice yell Adam I sit up and groan Adam helps me up thank i say no prob are you ok he says looking worried I'm fine I smile the most fake smile ever come on come met my friends

A/N

FINALLY DONE THAT TOOK FOR EVER OK BAIIIIIII ONE THING

SKYLOX BEACHES :3

OK Baiiiii ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️