15. Lips

You finished up your nightly routine of brushing you teeth and washing your face before heading back to your room. You returned back to your room to find Chan laying in bed with only a pair of shorts. Your face immediately turned red as you turned your head away from his bare chest. "What, are you embarrassed?" Chan giggled and sat up in the bed. "No." You tried to get your face to be less like a tomato but him staring at you didn't help. 

You plugged in your phone to charge and laid in bed, pulling the covers over your body. Chan scooted closer to you, putting his hands on your waist and pulling you to his chest. He pressed his lips to your forehead, then traveled down to your neck. Placing sloppy kisses on your neck. He pulls back, as if asking you for approval, but before he could make the next move, you press your lips to his, being the one to initiate the kiss this time. He slips his tongue into your mouth and deepens the kiss. His kissing starts to get rougher the longer it goes on. He presses his body closer to yours and you place your hands on his chest and then snaking your arms around his neck. You'd be lying if you said you didn't enjoy it. You were trying hard to not smile in between the kisses. Chan slipped his hands up your shirt, to rest on your bare back. You quietly whisper, "Fuck." but still loud enough to hear. He smiles, knowing what he is doing to you. He tugs lightly at your shorts and you nod, knowing what he was asking. He slowly began to remove your clothes, throwing them on the floor. He got up and quickly removed his as well.

*I'm stopping there because I'm sure ya'll can imagine the rest ;)*