porn star by august alsina

warning(s):
sexual content

stokeley

"jahseh just let me do it one time please!" i whined trying to convince my boyfriend to let me handcuff him and take control. "no stokeley i don't even know why you thought i would let you do that to me anyways." he said laughing at me. i pouted rolling my eyes at him, "whatever ion' even care no more." i said trying to play it off like i wasn't embarrassed. he kissed his teeth and wrapped his arms around me, "look baby as exciting as it sounds i just don't see you being able to take control." he said kissing my forehead. i chuckled softly to myself shaking my head because he obviously doesn't know what i'm capable of doing , especially when i really want it done.

"like i said before jahseh it's whatever i don't care anymore." i said looking up smiling. jahseh smiles back oblivious at the fact that i was going to get what i wanted and there was nothing he could do about it.

2 hours later

in between time jahseh and i were on the couch just watching old movies since it was storming pretty hard outside. while enjoying this time together i also slipped a viagra pill into jahseh's drink. i made sure i crushed up at least three pills and put them all in his drink, by now he had finished the whole drink and the side effects were kicking in.

i was laying my head on his chest when his breathing picked up just a little and he kept bucking his hips up. "baby i feel weird." jahseh said pushing his pants down a little. i tried my hardest to keep my laugh in so it wouldn't be obvious, "what's wrong?" i asked sitting up a little looking at him,  "i just feel horny all of a sudden, did you put some shit in my drink?" he asked looking at me with his eyebrows furrowed. i shook my head no with a slight smirk on my face, "nah i ain't put nothing in your drink , you just acting weird." i said laughing at him. jahseh bucked his hips up more trying to get friction from his pants, "omg babe you look stupid doing this just go upstairs and wait for me." i said pointing to our stairwell.

he just nodded and got up walking to our bedroom, once he disappeared i jumped up dancing. i finally got him where i wanted him, my poor baby is a dumb ass but he's my dumb ass. i walked up the stairs peeking into our room, jahseh was laid out on the bed fully naked with his hands lightly stroking his dick. i tip-toed in the room grabbing the handcuffs off of our dresser and clamping them rapidly onto his wrist, jahseh's eyes shot open as he tried to break free away from me. "stokeley what the fuck are you doing!" he screamed trying to thrash away from me. i smiled feeling accomplished that i got him cuffed tightly to our headboard, "i'm just about to give you a show daddy that's all, just want you to sit back and watch." i said sweetly moving away from the bed. i stood in front of him slowly taking off of my black booty shorts revealing my pink lacy thong along with my tank top throwing it somewhere in the room.

"what do you want me to do first daddy?" i asked crawling slowly over to him. my fingers ran lightly over his thighs causing him to tense up, "i want you to fucking take these cuffs off stokes , i'm not playing." jahseh said pulling at the cuffs. "wrong answer jah." i said tauntingly. jahseh thought this was a game i skipped over to the closet grabbing my box full of toys, i picked out my favorite purple dildo. since he wants to play games i'm going to make sure i play it better.

i sat on the edge of the bed holding the dildo under my entrance, "stokeley fucking goulbourne you better not fu-," jahseh stopped himself once he saw me sinking slowly onto the toy. i waited a little to adjust to the feeling then sunk deeper onto the toy, i made sure i kept eye contact with jahseh. once i was comfortable i picked up my pace , bouncing faster on the fake dick."see d-daddy..., this c-could've been you...fuck!" i tried speaking out. jahseh's face held a lustful but angry face as he watched me pleasure myself, his dick twitched and jumped in excitement just how i like.

i continuously bounced on the dick loving how it hit my spot over and over again, even though i knew with jahseh hitting it would've been ten times better. i slowed my pace down so i was able to talk, "are you ready to listen to me?" i asked still keeping my slow pace. at first jahseh said nothing but he rolled his eyes blowing out air, "please just come do something about my problem baby, please." jahseh pleaded. i smiled throwing the plastic dick somewhere i was tired of that shit i needed my daddy beating my walls up.

jahseh

stokeley made his way by me sitting on my stomach close to my member. i felt his wet folds touch my stomach leaving a trail of his liquids as he grinded his hips kissing on my neck, "stop with the teasing and just ride my dick fuck." i gritted through my teeth. if stokeley kept it up with all of this teasing i was probably going to come untouched, i honestly felt a knot building up in my stomach from my denied orgasms. "stop rushing me nigga before i leave your ass here." he said pushing back off of me. i jerked up trying to grab him from going anywhere but i forgot the handcuffs were on me, "i promise you when you let me out of these i'm gon' fuck you up babyboy." i said chuckling to myself. "trust me i know and i can't wait." he whispered in my ear pulling on my earlobe softly. just with him doing that action i felt the pre-cum slide out of the slit of my dick making me shiver, "just ride me please." i said whimpering from the pain but pleasure.

stokeley smirked and picked himself up so his feet were flat on the bed, he slid down slowly. my dick was engulfed in his tight heat that i loved so fucking much, i wanted to cry from the relief of finally having contact with something. "fuck you're so tight still." i groaned throwing my head back. stokeley bounced on me placing his hands on my chest to keep him balanced , his head was thrown back with sweat bullets rolling down his face. just the sight alone made me shoot my load inside of him, "slow down baby...f-fuck come on please!" i pleaded trembling under him from the sensitivity. stokeley continued bouncing on me, "shut the fuck up jah nobody told you cum anyways so until i cum you're going to keep going." stokeley said demandingly going faster.

i closed my eyes moaning louder, i just wanted to grab him by his hips so he could hold still and i just pound relentlessly in him. stokeley was riding my shit like the professional he was and rubbing his clit letting out the sexiest moans ever. if i'm being honest with you guys i love it when he takes control of me so whenever we're told to shoot a scene like this i never have a problem with it. seeing him actually be dominant and take lead sometimes is hot as fuck and just makes me love him even more. my dick started twitching indicating i was getting close to my nut, "i'm bout to cum." i announced pulling on the cuffs again. stokeley wrapped his small hand around my neck gripping it tightly, "don't cum yet wait for me." he said never letting go. i moaned closing my eyes and throwing my head back, "fuck stokeley grab tighter please." i whimpered. he complied with my direction which is something he'd never do since he was so scared he'd choke me too hard, which is another reason i never really let him take control.

"fuck daddy i'm close i'm so close." he said bouncing tiredly on me, "i'm close too baby." i told him bucking my hips up to meet with his ass when he came down. the heat from my stomach came fast and i was cumming for the second time in stokeley, as his cum ran down on my length. we both let out loud moans that filled the room and uneven breathing as we ride out our highs. he leaned over grabbing the key and unhooking me, he laid tiredly on my chest never pulling out. "i'm tired now daddy i can't do anymore scenes today." he whined. my arms wrapped around his waist loosely, "it's okay babyboy we're going to be home before you know it." i said kissing his forehead.

i loved it when my baby take control and ride me until he can't no more.

at this point somebody need to beat my ass for these shitty ass endings oops. hope you guys enjoyed that chapter tho <3

for anyone confused though yes they are pornstars in this and the very beginning of the chapter is basically doing the foreplay scenes, just wanted to clear that up so nobody was confused !