Chapter 4

Amara's POV

"I can't believe we're going to be in their music video!!" I said to Macie and Emma. We were getting our makeup and hair done, and picking out our outfits for the video. There was a huge selection of clothes, and they were all so cute! "I know! I thought the surprise was going to be some lame thing, honestly. But this is totally not lame!" Macie said, and we all laughed.

We were all ready to start filming. We were in a different area than the boys, because they were getting ready too. We walked out to the main area, and the boys weren't there- jeez, and I thought I took forever to get ready.

The girls and I were having a casual conversation, when suddenly someone clasped their hands over my eyes. "GUESS WHOOOO!" an obnoxious boy shouted. "Oh hey Louis," I said casually, trying not to laugh. "aww damn, you knew it was me!" he said, sounding defeated. I chuckled at his adorableness.

"Are you guys ready to get started?" A voice said behind us. I recognized that voice. It was Simon Cowell. Simon Cowell was here. Oh my god. I gave the girls a look, and they returned it.

We all turned around to face Simon. "Yup, we're ready!" Niall said cheerfully. "Oh, are these the girls you were talking about? I'm proud of you boys. They're perfect for the parts!" Simon said. "Seeee, we told you!" the boys exclaimed. Simon laughed, and told us to follow him to start filming.

Macie's POV

We weren't actually in the music video all that much. It was pretty much just random dancing around, except for one scene we ended up playing soccer with the boys. That was really fun! Niall beat all of us, but I scored on Harry! I didn't think it was that impressive seen as Harry absolutely sucks at football and I have been playing it my entire life, but it was still awesome.

In between each take Harry would come over and talk to me and ask if I was having fun. Of course I was. We filmed all day and well into the night, when it was over Amara, Emma, and I went over and congratulated the boys.

"You guys did so awesome today, and we all had a blast!" I said excitedly to all of them.

Some of the cast was still hanging around the bonfire we had set during the shoot, and we decided to go chill with them. We just talked about the video, and how much fun we had that day.

"This video's gonna be totally awesome," Amara said. Louis smiled at her and said, "that's because you're in it, love." We all went "awww!" I looked over at Amara, who was smiling and blushing. Louis is usually joking around, but the tone in his voice when he said that was different. He was totally serious.

Ugh, they need to start dating already. They are so freaking cute. Same with Emma and Niall. I really want me and Harry to work out, too...I really like him. And they all did say they would date fans. We would seriously be the three best couples ever!

Everyone sort of went off in their own little conversations now. Of course Niall was talking to Emma and Louis was talking to Amara, so I turned to Harry.

"Hey Macie, would you like to go for a little walk with me?" He asked. "Yeah, deffinately!" I said, hoping I didn't sound too enthusiastic. I didn't want to scare him off.

He stood up, and put his hand out to help me up. I could feel myself blushing a bit- he's such a gentleman. All the boys are! You don't find many boys like this around here. "thanks," I said. "No problem love. Hey, boys, we're going on a walk we'll be back in a few." he said, and I saw the boys all give him a look.

We walked for a while on the path on the set of the video. We didn't go very far, because we'd probably get in trouble.

"So, was this a good suprise?" he asked me. "Oh my gosh yes! Thank you so much for this Harry, it was so much fun." This was seriously one of the best days of my life. We got to be in our favorite band's music video! Seriously, how cooler can it get.