When you, Hellboy, Abraham, and Krauss go after prince Nuada

You, Hellboy, Abraham, and Krauss walk into a room and you see Nuada and Nuala and you stayed close to Hellboy. Nuada says "Well you actually came finally. Now the last piece of the crown. Now." Abraham holds it out and says "Right here." You gasp and you hold onto Hellboy tightly. Nuada holds his hand out and Abraham throws it to him and Nuada puts it on the crown and awakens the golden Army. You says fearfully "Red." Hellboy holds you close for a couple minutes. You see the Golden Army walk up the steps and Nuada run at Hellboy and Hellboy attacks hi after letting you go. You see Hellboy fall down the hole and you say "RED!" You were scared for him and yourself. You see him climb up and you sigh in relief. You see Hellboy fight Nuada and see Nuada knock down Hellboy and get ready to stab Hellboy again. You see Nuala stab herself and you gasp and Nuada falls down and turns into sandstone. You grab the crown and you melt the crown with your fire powers. You see all the golden army power down and you, Krauss, Abraham, and Hellboy walk out of the place and you see Manning and you groan.  Manning says "You all better come here right now or your fired." You take off your belt and give it to him and says "I am keeping these." You grab your pistols and walk away after Hellboy gives his belt to Manning. You say "How are we going to take care of the babies?" Hellboy mouths 'Babies?' and turns around to look at you and you hold up 2 fingers and Hellboy's eyes widened and says "I don't know." You and Hellboy go and look for a home to live in.