Chapter 8

Thanks for the comments and votes😄!!

Naira entered the hall only to be faced by Kartik's dreamy face

Kartik's Pov
Damm it!! She looks gorgeous , omg!! I just want to go to her...but how ?
No no no not again!! Last time when I fell for her god separated us , the pain which I felt in my heart that time was unbearable , I can't bear with it again.
Ends

Naira's POV
Ok!!!! He looks handsome , charming and what not !!!! . I still can't believe I'm spending time with my first ever crush!! , I never had the guts to tell him ofcourse . I remember when the teacher introduced me to the class , I fell for him on the first sight. But to my unluck we only had two years together so after that he went his way and I mine.
Ends

Naira went to sit with her family unwillingly.

The ring ceremony happend then one by one everyone went to the stage to congratulate the couple.

Naira was sitting all alone enjoying the snacks , well what are weddings for 😂😂.

K- Moti ho jaogi

N(😠)- How dare you?

K- Sach hai itna khai ja rhi ho jabse , I'm noticing you

N- what do you mean by , you're noticing me?

K(smiling sheepishly) - Umm.... nothing

N- Well tumhe worry karne ki koi zaroorat nhi hai , jisse mere shaadi hogi woh mujhe jhelega

K-But agar tumhare mujhse hogayi toh

N(unwillingly)- Never!!

K- Whatever!! But you look beautiful.

N(blushing)- Umm thanks

Then the dance started , everyone was on the floor dancing in groups. Naira and Kartik were also enjoying themselves but with their families. So during dancing they somehow came close , time stopped for them they were just staring eachother but suddenly a kid came between them sending them back to their senses.

So how's it??

~Ellen⚡