Prologue

She walks out of the airport after taking the suitcase and getting out of the crowd. She's finally back. Three years. This city is getting more and more suffocating than she thought. She looks at the people pass by her, wonders if she could see Yoongi's face among those strangers.

She chuckles at her foolish thought.  What does it matter if she sees him? It's not like she could ever come up and confront him again. Sooner or later she will have to face it, his coldness. She's been running away like a loser almost her entire life and running away from Yoongi was the choice she made.

"I'm sorry" She mumbles to her self

3 years ago

"Jiwon, tell me the number of your gate, we're on the way." Jiwon's phone lit up after receving Yoongi's text

She looks at her ticket, something is holding her back. She has come to this step and there is no way to back down.

Her phone rings and Jiwon picks it up

"Jiwon" Yoongi talks in his raspy voice but he feels like their something pressing on his throat that prevents the words to come out.

"Come back and we'll fix this together". His voice almost cracked

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry, Yoongi"

"You know if you choose to leave this time, there is nothing left between us. Not even forgiveness"

He never begged anyone in his life but now he even has to use their friendship-the thing he treasures the most in this world to threaten her, to beg her to stay.

But she didn't.

"If there is anything, I wish you could erase me out of your life. Don't forgive me." Jiwon hung up and walked to the security screening.

"It means nothing to you." He put his hand on the heart to feel like there is someone keeps stabbing it for a millionth time.

Author's notes: Please leave nice comments, votes, or just give this fanfic a try. It will mean a lot to me. Have a nice day everyone. I 💜 you