Chapter 8

Kirsten's POV

I call my driver as Abel and I are leaving the club. In the car Abel rolls a blunt and offers it to me. We both go from one to another passing it and when we're finally done all we want to do is get food. Abel tells me he knows the perfect burger joint for us to go to fill us up. 

We pull up to a place called Annie's Grill and Burgers. I still couldn't believe I was hanging with Abel. 

This nice lady greets us as we walk in and takes us to a booth and gives us menus. 

"i think I shoud order for the both of us." Abel offers nicely. 

"You think I can't order for myself?" I laugh. 

"I didn't say that miss lady, I just know what's the best thing to eat here. Let's just say it should've just been named Annie's Burgers because they're the best things in this place." Abel laughs.

Before I could get another say in an older new waitress comes to take our order. By the way she talked i could tell she was well aquantied with Abel. 

"Hello Abel. What can I get you and your girlfriend?" She looks kind of confused as if she's not used to seeing Abel with girls. Well I'd be shocked too, so I can't blame her. 

"Actually Miss Diane this is my new friend and I'm just showing her great places around here. you know this was the first place I'd show her." 

"How sweet? By the way Abel maybe you should consider her as a girlfriend, she's beautiful, compared to the guys you always bring here." She giggles.

"That's funny you say Miss Diane, but I'll take two bacon double cheeseburgers and some curly fries and some of that famous lemonade you guys make." 

"Coming right up sweetie" 

* * * * * * * * * 

We get our food and I stare at it for a while and Abel says, "Are you gonna dig in or stare the burger down all night?" 

I look up to his nice, smooth smirk. I laugh and say, "this burger may be staring me down. I've never seen any this big in a while." 

As I bite into the burger my taste buds fall in love. I swear it was perfect!! I catch Abel looking at me and doing that stupid smirk AGAIN. I roll my eyes and continue to eat.

Abel and I finish. "So was I right about this place or was I right?" he smiles. 

"Ehhh, it was okay. Cali was wayyyyy better!" I laugh. 

"Nah, I know that's a lie." he says as I began to stare deep into his eyes. 

"You ready to leave?" 

"Uhh sure. Let me take the bill since you recommended the place." I suggest.

"Uh, Kirsten you must have clearly bumped your head if you think I'm going to let you pay for this." 

I honestly hate having people pay for things for me when I can clearly pay for it myself. It's just something I won't let happen. 

We sit in for a minute until I finally give in. 

"Aghh just take it! Next time you won't get away so easily!" I smile. 

Abel's POV

As we're sitting down in the burger joint I swear I can't take my eyes off of Kirsten. She's so beautiful!! I like the fact that's she's different and she hasn't tried anything with me since I danced with her at the club. If it was a different chick we'd be in my bed almost done by now. I've never taken a chick I just met out to eat ANYwhere. BUT I swer it's something about Kirsten I just . . . . LOVE.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

Kirsten's POV

We pull up to my loft and David opens the door for us. I thank him and walk inside. When we get to Abel's door I tell him bye and thank him for everything. He looks confused. "You don't wanna invite me in for tonight?"

"Nah, I know what that may lead to  and I already know how you are." 

"I mean it doesn't have to be any funny business, unless you want it to be. Maybe I just want to get to know you a little better since you know... you are my new neighbor now." he smirks and winks.

Damn it! Why does he have to be so irresistable?! Although I had the BIGGEST crush on him I wasn't gonna be another groupie tonight. I know how Abel rolls and I wasn't going to be one of his "hit and quits". Plus if I was I would've been dropped my panties for him. I'm not that type of girl and I'm going to make sure Abel understands this TONIGHT and not when he wants to.

Annoucement : I am going to try to post a new chapter EVERY day until the story is complete. I am currently typing Chapter 9 but I kind of think you guys don't like it :/ ehhhh it's okay.