𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞!

— hey! welcome to my very first applyfic! i'm super excited to be doing this— i think applyfics are super cool and i decided to try and make one myself

— hey! welcome to my very first applyfic! i'm super excited to be doing this— i think applyfics are super cool and i decided to try and make one myself. this is gonna be really straightforward and simple, so it's perfect if this is your first applyfic. enjoy!

                                                   —

MAYBE MONSTER-HUNTING WASN'T THE BEST FOR YOUR HEALTH, but they'd been cooped up for way too long. plus, the four teenagers looked totally badass carrying around a bunch of makeshift weapons in the middle of the woods— well, more like creepy, but to each their own. In Hawkins, Indiana, you know what the most exciting thing that'd happened was? Trick question: nothing exciting happened. Ever. So who could blame them for going to hunt the monster that took Will Byers and Barbara Holland? Little did they know, the four teenagers' hunch was more than a weird feeling, and soon enough, they got tangled into a mess much bigger than they thought they'd be in. The only way out: through.

                                                  OR

where a couple of kids follow their guts and get lead into a inter-dimensional conspiracy theory that simultaneously the best and worst time of their lives.

                                                   —

   "i'm starting to think that we're in over our heads here."

                                                   —

                                             RULES!

                                                (ew)

01. be active please and thanks. don't apply if you're not very active— you're kind of ruining it for everyone.

02. be nice. this is pretty self-explanatory, i think.

03. make your characters interesting! give them flaws, real flaws, and work them into their identities instead of just sprinkling them on top. the password is your favorite color. pobody's nerfect, and i won't accept any mary sues.

04. have fun!! this isn't like a super-intense, serious applyfic. we're all just having fun here, which is why it's a good intro to applyfics.

                                                    —

                                                FORM

(you can submit this my commenting a link to a google doc, pastebin or word document)

01. full name. for good 1980s names, i suggest checking out MIKE. by , it's really helpful

02. age. (between 16-18) they're all either juniors or seniors, though.

03. faceclaim. please try to be as diverse as you can! i think a cast of all shapes and sizes would be more interesting and realistic than a cast of a bunch of photo-copies

04. personality. i'm cool with bullet points, but please try to be as descriptive as you can be here. also, try to think of super-interesting types of characters, and remember, no Mary Sues! try to incorporate your character's back story into their personality. also, what are your character's needs/wants. what motivates and drives them?

05. background. what's your character's backstory? what's their family like? how is their social life? try to create an in-depth, interesting story for your character, it makes them more interesting and loveable.

06. first impression. how would someone see your character, what would their first impressions be? we know what your character is like on the inside, but what are they like at the surface?

07. sexuality. I feel like this one is pretty self-explanatory

08. quote. something your character would say, a quip or something.

09. reactions. how would they react to a stressful or scary situation? would they stay calm, panic, disassociate?

10. role. what stereotype do they fit into?

11. aesthetic. just an aesthetic moodbord thingy

12. extras. likes? dislikes? mannerisms? how they walk, talk, or act? the more extras you have, the better. 

                                                 —

comment your forms down below! you can pm me them too, if u want, i'm so excited to see them!!! if you need an example, my character is going to be on the next page, so check her out to make sure they won't be too similar. 

&&& AbbyCarp05sssharkboyyyirldovescockie_corner