,confrontation

TWO—

[NOT EDITED YET]

jaden was not the best at confrontation even though it wasn't about him but his friend, noen. so he had anthony do all the talking. jaden would send anthony to all the boys, pull them aside, and slowly ease into the conversation of noens sickness. so far anthony talked to everyone except chase, payton, and griffin. payton and griffin were sitting beside each other so anthony just decided to kill two birds with on stone and confront them at the same time.
"sup payton, griff"he did a quick bro-shake with them and took the empty seat across them.
they nodded.
"do you remember anything of the night that we don't speak of?"
payton and griffin paused and thought for a bit.
"tbh not really, sorry man"griffin shrugged.
"yeah same"
anthony nodded and was about to leave them when payton spoke again.
"well i did save a few videos on snapchat in my eyes only, i guess i could show them to you"
anthony nodded.
payton pulled his phone out of his pocket and went into snapchat. right before he went into my eyes only he looked up at anthony.
"why do you even want to see them?"
anthony sighed and quietly told them his and jadens theory.
payton and griffin were a little skeptical about it but did take it as possible reason.
payton pulled up the three videos. the first being a video of payton and chaser being dumbass and messing around with the light switch. the next video was of chaser attempting a woah but somehow ended up hitting payton. anthony had to admit he let out a good laugh. the last was of the whole room as payton recorded it. anthony noticed that in the back you can seen chase lead noen out the hotel room while holding his hand.
"that's it!"anthony shouted.
payton and griffin were confused.
"look in the back"
"ohhhh"
anthony got up from the seat and walked to the back of the bus where noen and chase sat across from the aisle.
chase was on his phone and noen was listening to music in his earbuds while closing his eyes.
"hey chase"
chase looked up and grinned. "yeah, what's up brother?"
"um well it's about the night last month" chase nodded knowing exactly what he was talking about.
"look, so do you remember anything from that night?" chase looked down to slowly grip his earlobe and tugged lightly. he then coughed. "uh no"
anthony furrowed his brows. "are you sure?"
"yes"
"i'm pretty sure you remember something, anything with noen?" chase rolled his eyes and moved from his ear to the rings on his fingers, lightly tugging them as well.
"i don't know what you're talking about, anthony" he shrugged getting defensive.
"chase, if you remember anything, please tell us... or noen"
"anthony, i don't remember anything! stop accusing me!"chase shouted causing everyone to look over. noen pulled his earbuds out and looked over at the two.
"okay, just please tell me if any memories come back"anthony said lowly and then left chase alone.
"hey chase what was that about?"chase looked at the blonde haired boy.
"just anthony being stupid"chase shrugged nonchalantly.