thoughts

not edited

noen didn't know how to react when chase told him. half of him wanted to not believe it but the other half knew it was true. noen had a million thoughts going through his head. he just responded with "i'm going to take a walk around the hotel" and then left.

it was a simple minimalistic answer. noen made sure to not show chase how scared he was. he wasn't sad, nor was he happy or mad—but scared. scared of what his family would think, scared of what the fans will think, and scared of what his friends will think. he's only eighteen and will soon have a baby in his stomach. noen knew how scared chase was too; chase showed that emotion more.

noen walked through the halls of the hotel mindlessly making his way to the empty indoor pool. the boy took a seat by the pool and let his feet slightly dangle in. his jeans were rolled and cuffed. soon noen drowned the scary thoughts out by the "good" thoughts. naming the baby, having a baby shower, go baby clothes
shopping—what in the world am i thinking! i don't even know if i am actually pregnant!

his thoughts were suddenly interrupted by the door to the indoor pool opening. it was chase.
"sorry, didn't expect to see you here"chase said lowly. his eyes were still puffy but it was less extreme than earlier. chase was about to leave when noen called out to his name.

"chase!" chase turned around in his heels to meet eyes with noens greyish green ones.
"chase, i need you to do something for me"
chase closed the door behind him and walked over to noen.

"y-yeah, what is it?"

"buy me a pregnancy test, please"
chase immediately nodded and ran out. noen chuckled as he watched chase follow his command. "hmm, i can get use to this "pregnant" thing"noen laughed to himself.