ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴀʀ

✧ ✧ ✧

ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ: ɴᴏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴡᴀʀ

❝ ᴛᴏ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴇᴍ, ɪs ᴛᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ ᴅᴇᴀᴛʜ.

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ✧ ✧

YOU AND THOR WERE ONBOARD A CRAFT, fighting Chitauri, when Nat's voice sounded over the comms.

"(Y/N), I need you on the roof of the tower!"

Squinting slightly, you looked out at Stark Tower, spotting Natasha and Doctor Selvig, beckoning you over.

"Alright, on my way," you answered, then turned to Thor. "Care to drop me off?"

"Hang on."

Headbutting one last alien off of the craft, Thor took the reigns and swerved, narrowly missing the Leviathan that had crashed through a building. Iron Man followed the creature, shooting at it with lasers.

"Sir, we will lose power before we penetrate that shell," JARVIS informed Tony, who then pulled away from the Leviathan and flew off.

"JARVIS, you ever hear the tale of Jonah?" Tony queried, turning the suit around.

"I wouldn't consider him a role model."

Iron Man's knee plates opened, pushing out blades, as he headed directly toward the creature's mouth. He flew through it, blowing up the creature's insides before coming out at the tail end.

He crashed to the ground, but got to his feet, only to be shot down again by warriors.

✧✧✧

S.H.I.E.L.D Helicarrier.

Out on the hangar bay, a jet was being lifted from the hangar and to the deck. Over the jet's radio, the Councilwoman's voice spoke orders.

"Director Fury is no longer in command. Override seven-alpha-one-one."

"Seven-alpha-one-one confirmed," the pilot said into his radio, "We're go for takeoff."

Inside, on the bridge, Dallon noticed something on his command centre. He immediately called out to The Director. "SIR, WE HAVE A BIRD IN MOTION!"

Fury ran out of the bridge, heading for the hangar bay, as Agent Hill took over the commands.

Pressing a finger to her ear, she alerted all agents. "Anyone on the deck, we have a rogue bird. We need to shut it down! Repeat, takeoff is not authorized!"