Sweet sensation part 3

Diamond pov

King is acting weird .

He was staring at Anthony like he wanted him 6 feet under .

I wander what this all about did something happened when I wasn't around or something like fill me on the shit I'm clueless as fuck.

"King what's wrong y u acting so petty today"

" me acting petty y was with that guy anyways"

"U can't tell me who to be with u isn't my dad or boyfriend y u care"

"I'm just trying to look after a 'friend like friends suppose to do."

"We'll I don't need your help I'm always taking care of myself since 12 so I don't need anyone looking after me"then I stomped back into the lunch room .king u dumb ass.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

King pov

Me being petty how come looking out for your girl is being petty .

Diamond can be stubborn as hell.

I need to think I went to the music room how the hell did I know it was there still is a mystery to me anyways I saw they had a piano I used to play a little back when I was little .

I sat down and played I song my mom used to sing when I was little,I closed my eyes then sang, (she ain't dead)

"Nobody know who I really am,I never felt this empty before ,and if I ever need some one to come along ,who's gonna comfort me and keep me strong,we all are rowing the boat of faith ,the waves keep coming we can't escape ,but if we ever get lost on our way the waves would guide through another day."

I look up to see diamond still looking mad I sigh "lil ma I'm sorry okay please stop looking pissed ."

"Whatever come on let's go "

"Go where?"

"U know where"

If I knew then y in the hell did I go where?

"Hmm"

"My place u promise u babysit "

"Oh yea "

We walked out of school to the parking lot surprisingly school was over nigga damn

We walked to my black and red 2015 charger

"So where is your house "

"93 wabash third house to the right" she said no taking a single look at me

Wait that's right beside me damn it nigga can't remember shit these dayside.

"iight"

I pulled off

"Oh wait stop at that daycare down the street I need to pick up Damon.

The silence fill the car I turn on the radio

Let her go by passenger was on

I hear diamond humming the lyrics

The she spoke "u only know your lover to u let her go.."

I guess she felt me staring at her because she stop singing

She turn to me

"Are u done staring at me "

I turn my head to the road

"Soo u didn't tell me u can sing"

"Never said I didn't "

Sassy ass

I pulled into the daycare parking lot and got out of the car.

We walked to the front desk

"Pick up for Damon Tyler"

"Ah yes he will here momentarily "

We sat down in the waiting chairs

I see this dude look at diamond

(Ps the dude is a worker there)

I leaned over and whisper in her ear

"That dude over there is eye raping u "

She look around the contact eyes with him

He lick this lips and walk over to her

King thinks this is a no no ,so I'll make him get the message of what king thinks.damn I sound like a 5 year old .

Damn what is diamond during to me.

Unknown dude"hey sweet lil ma u wanna hang out sometime"

If u isn't noticing dumb motherfucker its a guy right here like clearly yo ass ain't blind and saw us walk in together like don't that means something .hmm well he could think I'm her brother or that I'm another everyday guy just coming to get my brother or sister .

Back to reality .

"Dude let her go man." i said

 "who the fuck is you and i can anything i want with what belongs to me."he said smirking at as he grab her and she struggling to get out of his hold.

Dont u have a feeling that when u at yo limit its like something snaps inside you.

I swung my fist it hit his jaw he went flying letting go of diamond i wrap my arm around her waist i put myy nose to her neck smelling her scent .wow that make me sound like a creep .but anyways i gave him the most terrifying look ever.

"If u come in close to my girl again-"i evil smile

"I want waste anytime killing you and if u dont believe me want to try it out "

He shaked his head and hurried away we got damon and left.

While we was getting in the car diamond said"thank you "

i look at her "hey wait you say,say that again i couldnt hear u"i said smiling

She blush"n-nothing it was nothing "she said while gettting in the car fast .

I laugh princess you dont know the effect you have on me.

The we drove of .