Kako's boyfriend

Kako's boyfriend

October 10th 2019

A statement from Her Majesty Queen of Kravonia.

Her Majesty Queen Malia and Mr. James Middleton are engaged to be married.

Her Majesty is thrilled to announce her engagement to
Mr. James Middleton.

The wedding will take place in Summer 2020. Further details about the wedding day will be announced in due course.

Her Majesty and Mr. Middleton became engaged in London earlier this month. They have informed close members of their families. Prince Harry has also sought and received the blessing of Her Majesty's uncle, His Royal Highness, Prince Barkari.

"We are the very best of friends and that's essential but it also helps that we also love each other very much. We are extremely happy to be able to share the news of our recent engagement. We're looking forward to a lifetime of full of love and happiness." — Her Majesty Queen Malia

"I am delighted that Malia has agreed to marry me. We are both very excited about the next stage of our lives together." — Mr. James Middleton

Bespoke design for Her Majesty- a 5 carat Burma sapphire, certed natural unheated colour, and with two baguettes to each side.

October 19th 2019

Prince Eugen and Princess Mako Attend Historic Royal Wedding in Paris

Prince Eugen and Princess Mako of Sweden  attended the wedding of French and Austrian royalty on Oct. 19.

According to Daily Mail, Jean-Christophe Napolean Bonaparte (the great-great-great nephew of Napolean Bonaparte I) got married to Countess Olympia von und zu Arco-Zinnerberg (the great-great-great niece of the French Emperor's wife) in Paris.

The Princess of Sweden wore a flawless powder-blue coat over a satin midi blue dress with a collared high neckline and ruffled hem, pulling it all together with black pointed-toe ankle strap heels and a pale-blue hat.

The Prince of Sweden also matched with her, wearing a powder-blue waistcoat.

Can you say #couplegoals?

October 22nd 2019

Princess Mako embraced new high profile role at her uncle's enthronement ceremony

Princess Mako of Sweden was the picture of regal poise as she embraced her new high profile role by taking on official duties at her uncle Emperor Naruhito's enthronement ceremony yesterday.

The princess, 28, the eldest daughter of Crown Prince Fumihito, 54, donned a traditional Jūnihitoe as she took part in a procession through Tokyo's Imperial Palace to mark her uncle's formal ascension to the Chrysanthemum Throne.

It marks the latest in a string of high profile engagements carried out by the princess, who has taken on a more active role within the family in the months since her uncle was made Emperor and her father heir to the throne in May.

She has recently taken on duties that would have previously fallen to her parents, including making an official visit to South America in July.

October 23rd 2019

Princess Mako, niece of Japan's Emperor Naruhito, turns 28

Princess Mako, wife of Prince Eugen of Sweden, a niece of Emperor Naruhito and the eldest daughter of Crown Prince Akishino, turned 28 on Wednesday.

The princess has engaged in some official duties previously performed by Crown Prince Akishino and Crown Princess Kiko since May 1 when her father became heir to the throne with the enthronement of his brother Emperor Naruhito.

Among Princess Mako's recent official duties, she visited Peru and Bolivia in July to mark the 120th anniversary of the start of Japanese immigration to South America.

She also attended a ceremony at the national urban greenery fair in Nagano Prefecture in May and the closing ceremony of the national athletic meet in Ibaraki Prefecture in October — the type of duties previously performed by her parents.

On Tuesday, she attended the enthronement ceremony of Emperor Naruhito with her parents, her younger sister Kako and others.

October 24th 2019

"Do you know who Kako is dating?" Eugen asked me as we arrived to the dining room where Kako told us to meet her so she could introduce us to her boyfriend.

"No, honestly I did not know Kako was even dating anyone." I answered as we walked down the long hallway.

We have been in Japan since Monday and tonight is our last night here and I'm honestly going to miss being around my family but we have to return to Sweden.

We walked into the dining room and I saw my sister sitting on the couch with a boy.

"Kako." I said.

Just then my sister and who apparently is Prince Sébastien of Luxembourg turned around.

"Oh hi, Mako, Eugen," they both stood. "I would like you to meet my boyfriend, Sébastien." Kako said as I stood there in shock.

Prince Sébastien of Luxembourg is the fifth and youngest child of Grand Duke Henri and Grand Duchess Maria Teresa. He is currently sixth in the line of succession, after his two oldest brothers and his sister and their children

"Hi Mako, Eugen. It's a pleasure to see you both again." He said as he extended his hand.

I reached out my hand to meet his.

"Nice to see you again, Sébastien, how long have you and my dear sister have been dating?" I asked as Eugen and I took a seat across from them at the dining table.

"We've been dating for eight months now." Sébastien answered.

"Do our parents know?" I asked.

"Yes, they do and they are very happy." Kako answered.

"So, I'm the last to know?" I asked.

"Only because you've been so busy." Kako answered.

"That's no excuse, Kako, I literally told you about Eugen, two minutes after he asked me out." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Two minutes?" Eugen asked.

"I was very excited and I had tell someone." I answered as he kissed my cheek.

"If it makes you feel better, I told Carl about us as soon as you agreed to date me." Eugen said.

"Awe, you guys are so cute." Kako said, clapping her hands.

"Not as cute as you two. Séb, you better treat my sister right or else I'll send Eugen after you. He's overprotective of Kako." I said.

"Right." Eugen said with a smirk.

"Oh God." Kako said with a sigh as she smiled at Sébastien.

"Don't worry, Kako will always been treated with respect and happiness around me." Sébastien said.