Resolution |11| (girlxgirl)

XI.

A month has been and gone since he was found guilty. Anna and Jessie have become close friends after all that has happened, before they wouldn't of even took account of talking to each other.

“Doesn't that bother you, seeing them like that?” She asked sitting down next to me on the bench, the snow falling delicately onto her black jacket.

“No, but I really do think she likes her.” I sighed shoving my hands into my jacket pockets, “after everything, she never smiles. Besides when she is in the company of Anna, she is always smiling.”

“I think Anna would be the last person to come out as gay.” She coughed, slightly clearing her throat.

“You think she's gay don't you?” I questioned looking at her, thinking about how we thought she was gay for so long but never dared to ask.

“I don't know, just a little. Maybe she has a girl crush on your girlfriend.” She shrugged, a smirk placed on her face.

“Hey Jess and I are going back to my dorm to watch a few movies, you two want to come?” Anna asked Jessie standing behind her, her forehead leaning against Anna's back.

“We've got to finish off our homework.” Alice answered looking at me, then back up at the other two.

“Well if you change your mind.” Jessie said with a small smile as they turned around to walk away.

I just kept looking at Alice with a questioning gaze, “ I thought we could do something together.” She shrugged getting up off the bench, holding her hand out to me.

“Did you see his face.” She giggled holding the door open for me as I laughed, having to place my hand onto the yellow wall for support.

“Wait, what are we doing now?” I stopped to catch my breath as I faced her.

“I thought we were going to Anna's room to see them.” She answered as she carried on walking turning around sticking her tongue out.

“Well you're going the wrong way idiot.” I said walking in the opposite direction to her.

We walked down the hallway as I led the way leading to her dorm, Alice trailing behind me like a lost puppy. I turned around looking at her as we neared the room, I placed my index finger onto my lips to make her be quiet as I opened the door slowly.

I felt my mouth go dry, causing me to shut the door just as quietly as I opened it, “lets go to your room instead.” I said quickly, pushing her away from the door and down the corridor.

“Why?” She asked, confusion in her voice.

“I don't feel like spending the rest of the night with them.” I thought of from the top of my head.